Stone-Beer-Guy
Fresh Boarder

Going to NYE?

#85083 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey all,

Well Im in for the NYE run. I am flying into SF on the 27th and renting a VW Westfalia (the same as I drive at home...wish I had time to drive mine to SF from MA) and will be stylin and smilin through the run. I am a beer industry guy and will be visiting with many breweries while there up north including Lagunitas and Russian River. I also intend on checking out the sights...wherever is the most scenic I am in. I am looking for someone who is responsible and is looking to adventure while in SF. I need this person to be responsible, understands the meaning of "too much too fast", and is an adventurous type. The cost of this trip split between two people is quite affordable....WAY less than a hotel room and a car for the duration and you get your "home on wheels" aspect of the trip. I have been a VW Camper driver for nearly 25 years and am more than willing to do all the driving. If you are interested in such a trip reach out to me.

Let me clarify....I am looking for a person who is of age to drink beer...responsibly...maybe a bit of local smoke.....and knows when to say when. I am NOT looking for a kid on a hippy trip. Those days are long gone. If you fit this bill....lets talk. I am stoked to see three more shows (the five so far I have seen have all been AMAZING).

Cheers to all!

Michael
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Stone-Beer-Guy. Reason: restating a quote
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

Re: Going to NYE?

#85488 2 years, 9 months ago
merryxmas.jpg

ill b there- going back 2 s.f. after xmas- ill b staying in the haight/in g.g. park once again this winter. see u at the NY shows, see u round the neighborhood and at hippie hill, or any other west coast shows til 2012 when they do more east coast shows in spring probably. may your holidays be filled with joy and family!
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#85490 2 years, 9 months ago
oh and if u wanna take me w u up north on ur "scenic drive" stone beer guy id love 2 go- and i can help drive (born on feb 8- Neal Cassady's b-day and im just like him- born 2 drive!) but i cant b around tobacco smoke. i call it "corporation weed" im ok w anything else tho. ill b getting 2 s.f. in the days between xmas and the first show at bill graham. msg me here or phone me at 732-217-1269. r u gonna b at the albany show tomoro? maybe we could meet up there 2 get 2 know each other a little. thanx and b in touch-
Stone-Beer-Guy
Fresh Boarder

#89914 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Violet. I am arriving in SF on the 27th. I think I am going north on Wednesday. Definitely hang out when I am there. I was going to Albany but work has pulled me in too many directions this last couple of weeks. No problem with cigs....cant stand them. I was also hanging for the Primus show on the 1st. Interested in that?
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#90835 2 years, 9 months ago
im interested in everything. primus excellent! i wont be there til dec.29. i will be in chicago w family for the holidaze- leaving NYC on dec.18 to chicago then back to S.F. on dec.29. i dont really understand your plan. u r going to fly into S.F. on dec.27 then rent this vehicle then drive up north for the night and the next day then drive back down to S.F. that nite so you are back in the city for the show the next day (12/29) ? i was under the impression that u would be leaving town after the shows and spending at least a few days up there- that is why i saw your arrival date of dec 27 and knowing i would not be there til dec 29 still replied because i didnt think you meant that the whole "checking out the sights of the most scenic and visiting many breweries" is going to all happen in the less-than-48-hours period between your launch on 12/27 after your arrive at S.F.O, picking up the r.v. and getting situated in it and then the pre-show fun the afternoon of 12/29 , i hadnt thought that is what you meant. i actually thought after the shows were over on jan.1 you would be doing this trip. still, we can def hang out from dec.29 when i get there and after that. sleeping in an r.v. after the show each nite sure beats sleeping on the sidewalk or in g.g. park! you can call me at 732-217-1269 to explain it all to me and to set up some plans- im not too good at communicating here- takes too long to log in type etc when answering a phone and talking would be so much less time and energy consuming. hope 2 talk soon! bless up- violet goo
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds