• You are here
Wilflash
Fresh Boarder

Randy has free ticket for Randi at UCF

#8183 3 years ago
Hello Miranda,

I met you at the Peace Party in March. Anyway, I have an extra ticket you may have with no strings attached. I assume if see this, you can email me a response. Now, back to the music. Out in that west Texas town of El Paso . . . I fell in love with a Mexican girl . . .
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

Re: Randy has free ticket for Randi at UCF

#8327 3 years ago
Hi Randy, Did your girl Randi ever respond? If not, how about another cute girl from orlando? I need a ticket!

Harmony
I have no selfish memorandum...no confusion for me.
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#8328 3 years ago
And I should add that I can drive and buy drinks.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#8333 3 years ago
Show up you will get in!!!!See everyone in FLORIDA!!!!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#8365 3 years ago
I'll be there with bells on! Where to meet up? Someone mentioned meeting on Shakedown.
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#8402 3 years ago
Is there a way to send a private message on this board? I'm new to this particular board and I don't see that feature. I wanted to send you Gr8fulauditors one and perhaps Randy one as well.

Hmmmm....

Well, I'm showing up tomorrow nite without ticket in hand anyway. My friend who was coming down for the how and who had the tickets got news her Dad passed last nite. No way to get the tickets here in time. So...Plan B is show up and see what happens.

Peace, Harmony.
Wilflash
Fresh Boarder

#8423 3 years ago
I like your name Harmony. If Miranda does not respond, you've got it. We just have to figure out how to meet. Take care.
Wilflash
Fresh Boarder

#8432 3 years ago
Hey, you on-line?
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#8438 3 years ago
I am now. Ha. But I'm at work, so I'm logging off a lot. I'll try to stick around for a bit.
Harmony
Fresh Boarder

#8453 3 years ago
Since there is no way to send you a private message here (at least so far as i can tell), how about emailing me at the following address if Miranda doesn't show? (although it sounds like yall made a conenction, so I hope she does). But if, not, bonus for me....I like to dance and am good company, I swear!! Haha. I have beer money and a nice smile!

And keep in mind, for you and others reading this, this is not my personal email address, so no funny business, people!!
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Have a Grateful Day!
Harmony
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds