#79596 2 years, 5 months ago
driving up to chicago from cincinnati
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
MATTY
Junior Boarder

Re: anyone

#79613 2 years, 5 months ago
yep. hit us up in cincy
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79621 2 years, 5 months ago
i just bought a bus ticket.......man........25 doll hairsss.....express they only had two tickets left....i can't leave until friday....freaked out thinking i wouldn't catch a ride........hopefully meet stinkd up there some where.....
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79624 2 years, 5 months ago
r yuse guys from cincinnati.....?
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79627 2 years, 5 months ago
your not matty from cincinnati are you.........if you are i gave you my used chicago DEAD ticket..........in 09......you were standing in the smoking section....did that ticket work.........i had my whole family with me.......included my 69 year old adopted mom she wasn't feeling well so i had to leave early you remember that? .......i met you on haight years ago and on the road when you were with your babies mama........cute little dark curly haired girl......i forget her name.......back in the natti huh? this place suckssss........ i don't afford to gas a van........
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#79634 2 years, 5 months ago
nope. not me. coulda been though! I've been ragin and ramblin around for a minute. done my time in the Shitty, got kicked off the 710 stoop and bummed ticket stubs off folks in the smoking sections of this great nation. no curly haired baby momma though. and i missed cincy dead. if you need a ride to madison from chicago though....
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds