• You are here
Bavic
Fresh Boarder

Madison Show Pre/Post Parties?

#78704 2 years, 9 months ago
Heading up to the Madiison show with my wife and another couple. Getting hotel and making weekend out of it since it is such an awesome town. Does anyone know of any official or unofficial parties going on before and after the show? We are staying downtown by State street. Always fun to meet others on along the way.

Thanks,

Scott

"Nothing to tell now, let the words be yours, Im done with mine."
MATTY
Junior Boarder

Re: Madison Show Pre/Post Parties?

#78715 2 years, 9 months ago
so many damn hippies in that town, im sure that state street'll be ragin' all night! FURTHUR AFTERPARTY ON THE CITY HALL LAWN!
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
Bavic
Fresh Boarder

#78910 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you mean to say the State Capital lawn. Which is at the top of State steet and is where all the rallys are held. Was just up there for a the farmers market. Any given day of the week there is a someone trying to get something going. Lived there for 8 years and miss it. Highly suggest a visit to anyone who has not been.
Not so many "hippies" anymore, unless you mean to describe generically those of the alterative point of view as "Hippies"
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bavic.
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#79650 2 years, 9 months ago
we just went thru there on our way to Grateful Garcia Gathering and there were maaaaaad hippies runnin around. but yeah, State Capital lawn. We sat outside "sunshine daydream" and played dead songs for spare change. The locals loved us and gave us weed and money all afternoon. Madison rules. Can't wait for the show.
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds