• You are here
MATTY
Junior Boarder

ROOM FOR RIDERS, comin from LONG ISLAND

#78626 2 years, 5 months ago
Me (matty) and my girl Shanna and our dog are rollin out thursday afternoon in a big ass van for the duration of the tour. all the way to the end. We have mad room for kind folks that wont mind pitchin on gas or helping drive (most important!) if your willing to gas jug or drive and yer not an asshole, hit us up! were chill folks, love and freedom!
holla back
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
m.1
Fresh Boarder
Beauty ~ Truth ~ Love

Re: ROOM FOR RIDERS, comin from LONG ISLAND

#78830 2 years, 5 months ago
You guys probably aren't going thru Boston, are you? I'd love a ride to Manchester...hoping to catch at least a few shows...Manchester thru Amherst...good driver....lemme know....we could catch up in Man if that's cool.....peace!

Call me 781 588 6900

Mike
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by m.1. Reason: added info
3dyims
Fresh Boarder

#79024 2 years, 5 months ago
hello hey im tryin to get down to va for the cville show. all my people are down there and ive been up north for a minute. if you guys got room id love to hop in at amherst. i got some pitch for gas and a license and im extremely comfortable driving pretty much anything with wheels. also, i got a spot we can crash in va on monday night thats just over an hour from cville and it has a yard and is dog friendly so hit me up if you think we can work something out. safe travels!!

jimmy
540621-3496
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79317 2 years, 5 months ago
hey yo.........i could use some space last four shows.........born to drive......and born to rock..........could meet up in shytown......email me if ya got space......
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#79573 2 years, 5 months ago
we got mad room for heads. were skippin the first two shows and jumpin on at wilkes-barre, all the way from there. we have no phone and come tomorrow, no computer either probably unless we use mcdonalds wifi. so meet up with us at a show, we got a big black van and a grey pitbull and dirty faces. and we';ll be slangin burgers. word.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79585 2 years, 5 months ago
i think i am hooking up with stinkd in shy town............i'll look for ya just to say high!!! thankssss backwards box of rain (niarfoxob)
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#79612 2 years, 5 months ago
mush luv brah!~
3dyims
Fresh Boarder

#80224 2 years, 5 months ago
yo brotha hit me up 540-621-3496. thinkin about comin down to wb and headin to cville. got pitch for gas and i love driving. Is your dog male or female? cuz i also have a pit, hes cool with all animals just weird with some males. hes almost 4 so hes really chilled out also. id love to get up with you guys if possible and i got a spot we can crash in va thats dog friendly with some land and an hour from cville.
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#80361 2 years, 5 months ago
she's a female. turns out we hadda get 4 new tires for the van so were rollin out monday to cville. if you ddont have a ride by then hit us up! we'll definitely scoop you up.
3dyims
Fresh Boarder

#80402 2 years, 5 months ago
Thats whats up man. it would be very much appreciated. So are you guys still on LI then? cuz im up in boston right now. gonna go to amhearst tomorrow its lookin like then i could have my girl drop me with you guys. drop me a line today and well figure this thing out. the phone should be on in the next hour. had to go on a hunt for the charger. haha.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds