• You are here
stinkd
Junior Boarder

Riders Needed for Tour 2012

#77205 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey I am in Colorado and will be driving to Chicago and from there heading to the New England shows, I drive a 2002 Subaru Outback with Dead tunes blasting out of my stereo. I am excited to cruise and am looking for some folks to join up! Get in touch and whatever leg of tour you may want a ride we can cruise together.

cheers,

Brian

303 437 1592
stinkd
Junior Boarder

Re: Riders Needed for Tour 2012

#77354 2 years, 9 months ago
whoops, I meant Tour 2011... I was getting ahead of myself, please make a note of my correction.
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#77762 2 years, 9 months ago
please, i need rides from NYC. if you are going to be able to meet me on the way somewhere in NJ on I-80 but that's only if you arent taking the I-90 route which would be much more logical if you are comming from chicago otherwise you will wind up going miles and miles out of the way. but who knows maybe a few of us on the I-80 to I-95 route will manifest a reason to take that route. call 732-217-1269 or email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it that goes for anyone wanting to offer me a ride not just stinkd. thanks a zillion- violet goo
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#77904 2 years, 9 months ago
sounds good and totally possible, I now think I will not be traveling to Chicago at all, and instead cruising to Pittsburgh then onward, maybe toward NYC if it is really possible, and to pick you up. Who knows, lets talk more about this, I left a message on your phone answering machine, cheers.
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder

#77984 2 years, 9 months ago
hey now i am looking for a ride potentially manchester thru amherst, i have gas money and drivers license (and I actually know how to drive too) I am not around the internet so much so give a call 541 499 9394 my name is derek (altho some kids call me spiritfingers)
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#77997 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I sent you a text message, and I can most likely pick you up, talk to you soon, !

Brian

303 437 1592
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#78739 2 years, 8 months ago
I am in Terre Haute Indiana and me and another head are dropping off two people who we're riding with in Pittsburgh tonight, and afterwards driving to New Hampshire, and if anyone is in Indianapolis Indiana, or Columbus Ohio or Pittsburgh then we may be able to pick you up,

and after Pittsburgh we will be driving through Albany then whatever else is on the way, then hop in our car and lets cruise to the New Hampshire show!!!

cheers!!!

303 437 1592
3dyims
Fresh Boarder

#79016 2 years, 8 months ago
hey man im in boston probably headin to the manchester show. im have a license and pitch for gas. really im tryin to make it to cville so i could hop in at amherst if you need someone for that ride. i also got a spot we can crash in va like an hour and twenty minutes from cville on monday night. let me know whats good. safe travels!!
540-621-3496
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#79319 2 years, 8 months ago
trying to find some safe space for the last four shows...........let me know if there is still room!!
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#79458 2 years, 8 months ago
hell yea man I only bought tix for the second half of tour and I will be at those last four shows for sure lets make plans to travel to those shows for sure. cheers, get in touch - Brian
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds