• You are here
Eddy
Fresh Boarder

Rider Need room for one

#77093 2 years, 9 months ago
Name is eddy,.. 24 from Ned, Co... Gas riding, in Chicago right now.. looking to do the whole east coast tour.. if anyone has a spot in a vehicle plz let me know.. i can pay my way in terms of gas.. hotel expenditures and the lot.. thx for time and potential hospitality/company.
stinkd
Junior Boarder

Re: Rider Need room for one

#77143 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, this will work out really well. Check it out, here's my story- I am in Boulder/Denver, that's where I live, and I also plan on heading east for tour, I will be driving my 2002 Subaru Outback, and I will be stopping in Chicago to drop off some things to someone's home, I plan on leaving the Colorado area on the 1st and driving with 2 others (a couple trying to get to Pittsburgh) and I can definitely pick you up and we can cruise to the shows. I did the whole fall west coast tour and it was great, also I did a bunch more Furthur shows also, so lets plan on this. I am a 34 year old dude, and I have the Grateful Dead station on Sirius Sattelite radio in my car.

Do you drive, have a license?

get in touch and lets talk more about this,

Brian

303 437 1592
Eddy
Fresh Boarder

#77644 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, thank you so much for your time and reply, i sincerely appreciate it.. forever grateful. I do have a license, it's an honor to meet you Brian. I will keep you updated as often as possible in the next couple days. I found a few friends here in chicago that i met on the west coast that are convoying out east probably on the first, though this isn't 100% in stone yet. Hence this i will be keeping you updated to allow you to know if i will still need picking up. Again i sincerely appreciate the offer and hope to hear from you soon. Do you by chance know any of the chicago kids?.. Dough Boy, Ryan Voke, Blue, Maria and Sophia, Papa Wook Brian, or Vince, If so we may be acquainted already, anyway i'll talk to you soon

With Love,
Eddy
Eddy
Fresh Boarder

#77648 2 years, 9 months ago
630-437-0556 is the number i'm currently reachable at.. it's my buddy ryans phone.
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#77905 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool, well then stay in touch, as of yet I do not need to drive through Chicago unless there is a sure reason to do so, so if you or anyone else needs a ride let me know by sometime tommorow and I can figure out how to cruise to Chi Town,

cheers Eddy!

-Brian
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds