Frenchy
Fresh Boarder

Riders Needed

#76713 2 years, 10 months ago
We are looking for 3, maybe four folks that can share our ride for part or all of the fall tour. Post here...we will be checking frequently. Chevy sports van...seats 5 comfortable, with additional storage, bunk and back sleeping areas while in transit. Riders find their own sleep areas at the venues.
Eddy
Fresh Boarder

Re: Riders Needed

#77096 2 years, 10 months ago
My name is Eddy, i'm from Nederland, Co originally.. i'm planning to do the whole tour.. i can gas ride, have money to support myself, just no wheels.. can't say for sure i'll need a ride for the whole tour, i have a fair number of friends that there is a chance they will be on tour as well, just don't have a phone right now.. i would most definately dearly appreciate a spot.. anyway you could contact me on here, or email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it 630-437-0556 is my friend ryans phone that is around me right now, Ryan Voke, there is a small chance you know him if you've done the tour before.. anyway thx again for your time.. hope to hear from you soon
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#77764 2 years, 10 months ago
i am in the NYC area. easy pick up i can be waiting on I-80 in NJ for you on your way up to manchester, NH or on I-95 in NJ if you are comming up from the south. you forgot to put where you are comming from heading to the manchester show- maybe you are on the road and dont know where you will be comming from... so call me if you can pick me up 732-217-1269 or email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it thanks a ziliion- violet goo
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder

#77987 2 years, 10 months ago
hey now i am looking for a ride as well - i got gas money and drivers license never had such a good time.. like to take that ride again!!

give a call 541 499 9394
Frenchy
Fresh Boarder

#78492 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for responding ....we are full up now. Sorry we can't accomodate. Hope you find a good ride. Frenchy and Friend...
Frenchy
Fresh Boarder

#78493 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks...we are full up but appreciate you reaching out. Frenchy and Friend.
Frenchy
Fresh Boarder

#78494 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey man...we had a change of plans and won't be doing the first few shows...we are starting in Charlottesville and at this point are full up on riders. Sorry we can't help out this time. Frenchy and Friend.
unabelladonna
Fresh Boarder

#78535 2 years, 10 months ago
what time do they let us start parking in Charlottesville?
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#78623 2 years, 10 months ago
AHOY! were on long island, got a big ass van, a friendly dog and a million shows to listen to on the way up and around and over and thru. got mad room for riders. hit me up! matty and shanna and penguin dog. i'll be checkin this till we roll out. might skip manchester cause it's like, tomorrow, but were rollin out in the afternoon.
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds