lysergic
Junior Boarder

nye run hotels..

#75293 2 years, 10 months ago
Any suggestions for a hotel near the venue? From chicago and the last time i was in san francisco was for some oak. coliseum shows long ago...anyone looking to share a room? can pm me if youd like).
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: nye run hotels..

#75753 2 years, 10 months ago
I pm you again
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
lysergic
Junior Boarder

#76418 2 years, 10 months ago
Bump please. Found thread in gd. ^^
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#77770 2 years, 9 months ago
cheapest is prob the Jack London in Oakland. its a flop house tho- but the price is sooooo right and they keep their nose out of your business- they never whine about dogs being kept in rooms or how many people are in there. there is a place called the european hostel which is really really close- on minna between 8th st. and 9th st. which is only 2 blocks from the venue. but again, its kinda flop housey you can get a private room there and when i left s.f in june the price was still only $40 for the private room. call ahead and make sure that they have a private room available unless u are willing to share a room and also make sure the guy will give it to u for the $40 price. bring lysol or bleach to both of these places for the bathroom and dont sleep in the sheets or use towels provided- lay your sleeping bag out on top of the bed and bring your own towels. there are more expensive places that u can sleep in the beds and use the towels and dont need lysol and bleach for the bathroom but you will be paying double. there is the travelodge at market and valencia. its only 5 blocks from the venue and right where haight ends at market so its cool cuz u can walk up the haight the next day and not get lost if u are not familiar w the area no matter what kinda psycho.spiritual aids u may ingest u can always find ur way back to the travelogde by just walking down haight til it ends at market st. also there is a 24 hour safeway at market and duboce 4 bocks away. they are nosier tho and get kvetchy if they catch u with extra people or a dog w out service tags in there- but ive snuck dogs and extra peeps in plenty of time just gotta b careful. ive spent the past coupla years living on the street in the haight and in golden gate park and have friends who have lived this lifestyle for decades- i have lots of info- i wouldnt pay for a room if its not raining and would save money and just sleep on the street in the haight (its a hippie tradition) but thats me... u can sleep in ur car if u want u wont get hassled- park on oak or fell st. on the panhandle of golden gate park. contact me if u need more info and i would b glad to help a fellow head esp cuz i grew up in libertyville, Il my 1st show was alpine '86 and san francisco is my spititual home. my number 732-217-1269 and my email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it dont b shy we are all family- andrea
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds