• You are here
BTWandDew
Fresh Boarder

RIDE SHARE opportunity from Bay Area

#74647 2 years, 6 months ago
Anyone trying to leave the Bay area for NH? I have a huge van that needs filling! with both gas and smiling faces!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: RIDE SHARE opportunity from Bay Area

#75102 2 years, 6 months ago
no, but if you will be sticking around east until NYE, i am in buffalo and a couple of us would ride back out to san fran for NYE shows and share expenses
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
BTWandDew
Fresh Boarder

#75385 2 years, 6 months ago
i will definitely be attending the IL WI and Indy shows before I head back out here
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#75557 2 years, 6 months ago
I have taken my Subaru Outback on the last few tours, and only once hopped a ride in someone else's ride. I have a few questions.

1. How much gas MPG on your van?
2. Why are you traveling in such a big vehicle? Do you have dog's, spouse, a few people, or a stove/table/shakedown street set up?
3. Would you ever consider downsize your tour mobile and travel in a smaller vehicle that is more efficient and not your own.

Just food for thought! I live in the Denver area, and I have tix from Syracuse to the end of tour, and still trying to figure out my plans.
BTWandDew
Fresh Boarder

#75767 2 years, 5 months ago
i actually was planning on downsizing to something smaller. due to some registration and title issues with my mom in NY it is having to be postponed for now. the gas mileage on a good stretch of highway on cruise control can be about 20 miles to the gallon. i am a bit attached to it and enjoyed having such a big vehicle for some of these west coast shows. its comfy if you need to sleep inside of it and i was able to help out a lot of people that helped me out in return. thanks for the food for thought. always appreciated. see you on tour
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds