• You are here
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

looking for shoreline

#7442 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi all,
Looking for one ticket each on June 3, 4. Would prefer tickets in 101, 102, 103 as close as possible. The big-ticket companies obviously scooped them up, but I was hoping to hit these shows from Maine and looking to pay face value plus. JA fun gal looking for 1 tix on each night.

Thanks much!
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

Re: looking for shoreline

#7626 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello. I may have a ticket for you. I'll know in a few days. this caught my eye, because you're coming from Maine!! I grew up and spent about 12 summers there, plus worked there for 2 years. Deer Isle, Stonington area. Still love it there and miss it. So many good people. Still hang in Portland with many friends. I'd gladly help you out once I know my extras situation.
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#7816 3 years, 4 months ago
awesome! Yes, Maine's a great place to live.
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#10024 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm all set now. See you at shoreline!
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#10143 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh good good. Glad you found something. Sorry not to get back to you. Think I'll take my extras and miracle someone there. Have a great show!!
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#10382 3 years, 4 months ago
Great! Glad more people are coming, hopefully we can inspire them to give us a 3rd show on sunday!!!!
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

#17376 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey Panda, I'm from the other Portland and wondering if you might be willing to sell your extras to a long time head who was one of the unfortunates whose 1st day mail-order was returned. If it helps, I'd certainly consider it a miracle. .

Anyway, I'd much appreciate it.

Kent
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#17583 3 years, 3 months ago
Kent, If Panda can't help you out, there are some still available through livenation in 200s...sort of .better than the broker options. Good luck!
Time to create page: 1.41 seconds