• You are here
StSteven
Junior Boarder

2 Albany floor tix for face

#74309 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone. Greetings.
Gotta sell these because we just cant go to this one...I just had to buy them in case we could go. Now real life says no. Whatever, we are doing 6 others! so screw it. Some fellow head can use them, and I dont need to make anything on them.
Me and Alecia will be at Portland, Wilkes barre, MSG, Syracuse (hometown baby!), AC, Buffalo so they will go for sure, but I would rather get it out of the way honestly instead of screwing around in the lot 3 days before a show I'm not going to ya know?

I am verified through paypal and all that shit...and yes I know I am new...kinda jus discovered furthur.net after spending time at dead.net

FLOOR 1 ROW S seats 5 and 6
paid like 125.00 through frontgate...if you want paypal/mail, please accomodate for those charges. I love helping someone out who can go, I just cant loose anything on them also

smile smile smile
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
StSteven
Junior Boarder

Re: 2 Albany floor tix for face

#76317 2 years, 11 months ago
sold.....
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds