FALLTOUR2011
Fresh Boarder

fall tour driver

#72783 3 years ago
I am looking for a driver to drive my jetta tdi

to most of the tours on the east coast and sell my

MOLDAVITE on shakedown a sister is prefered.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
BTWandDew
Fresh Boarder

Re: fall tour driver

#74648 3 years ago
where are you located?
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#77803 3 years ago
ill be in the NYC area the day before the manchester show. i can meet up on I-80 or I-95 in NJ. i have a valid license and im an excellent driver, never drink alcohol ever (Rasta) so i make the ideal designated driver. this plus i was even born on Neal Cassady's b-day feb 8- i put feb 6 for my b-day on my profile here so no one would try hacking into my stuff or stealing my id by using my b-day as the answer to security questions but anyhow- yeah, i was born on his b-day just 4 days short of a year after he died and i think some of his soul went into me cuz i looooove to drive esp long distances and i have unbelievable stamina when driving long distances- my all time record is from pittburgh pa to elko nv only stopping for gas and food but no sleep- 40 hours before we changed drivers in elko. plus i look like a soccer mom if i wanna and so never never get hassled by cops- ever. i have sold food, beer, t-shirts and glass pipes on shakedown. my first show was alpine '86 i have a PhD in road dogging. i know a lot of the interstates and how to get from most cities to most other cities without a map or gps. i have no kids and never been married and have spent a lot of the past 25 years traveling the U.S. esp for grateful dead and dead spin-off bands tour. hit me up 732-217-1269 or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it bless up- violet goo
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder

#77985 3 years ago
hey now i am not a sister but looking for a ride manchester thru amherst.. . got gas money and I can drive too (altho no neal cassady) give a call 541 499 9394 derek (spiritfingers)
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds