rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilkes-Barre

#79655 2 years, 10 months ago
Will see you tomorrow! Staying there too, lets all meet out front round 5ish?? Let me know but Im gonna be with WLewis, so lets hook it up!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#79671 2 years, 10 months ago
I'll be in WB around noon tomorrow anyone going to the Jazz after the show? I would pay ya to get a ride from the show to the jazz pm me if ya can please?!? can't wait!!! I'll be stayin in downtown WB best western on Market street anyone else ?!? I got a feelin'!!! (~);}
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Ace#11.
pettyblue440
Junior Boarder

#79776 2 years, 10 months ago
will be there tomorrow and looking for a couple syracuse tickets at face. if you have a couple hollar three 1 five 76one 264nine
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#79833 2 years, 10 months ago
Mr. Goat wrote:
Truckin' in from Bflo tonight (Fri.), staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Let's hoist a few. Are you the guy from Workingman's? We saw you guys a couple weeks ago at DBGBs (Healy's friends) - thank you for a real good time!

yes that is me, i am the bassist. you'll have to come down to the after party for the buffalo show, it's right at DBGB's. i am leaving tomorrow morning, had to help a friend with some work tonight. see ya'll tomorrow! 5 o'clock in front of the hilton garden inn, by the actual entranceway smokers post... where someone would have a cigarette..

mr. goat-also, thank you for comin down!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by wlewis.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#79954 2 years, 10 months ago
lewis tried to message ya im supposed to meet mushroom man got his number im making his apple brownies would love to meet up again wont get there till 530 6 but defcan do after show and maybe set break etc
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#80311 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
lewis tried to message ya im supposed to meet mushroom man got his number im making his apple brownies would love to meet up again wont get there till 530 6 but defcan do after show and maybe set break etc

cool i still got your number and i'll be meeting MM, and i remember the face so we will abslutely meet up!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#80333 2 years, 10 months ago
I am in need of a ride from portland to Wilkes-barre, Some un-foreseen events yesterday day have caused me to have the pleasure of finding a new ride, I travel very light, Have a little to pitch in on gas, And I just printed out the directions from here to Wilkesbarrie... So I got that going for me

~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#80337 2 years, 10 months ago
little bear do you have justins number? call him!!

edit: sorry dude, his ride is full...thought id try to help...is AL there with the bus? what about shaggy i know you guys have your thing but a ride is a ride i'd like to see ya tonight dude
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by wlewis.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#80339 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks Brother I Grately appreciate it! But Yeah, justin told me that when we chatted yesterday. I'm going to be there tonight though, Just keep an eye out
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80457 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

cool i still got your number and i'll be meeting MM, and i remember the face so we will abslutely meet up!
great spoke to him this morning i made the brownies hope to c yall later tonite
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds