rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilkes-Barre

#77544 2 years, 10 months ago
1 More Wekk my friends and we will be dancing in the snow! Well at least outside, they are getting pounded today, hope some of it melts before then. I hope everyone makes it safely to ALL the shows, let the Tour Begin!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#77724 2 years, 10 months ago
looks like it is official, i'll be attending wilkes-barre..thanks to some help from rockin bob! can't wait to see ya'll, for some (again), this will be a return trip to this venue for me...i sold my textbooks one semester in college to drive down to this arena ticketless to see the dead. got a great 45 dollar ticket from a taper who had to go in. i think the face value was legitimately over 100 dollars (2009) it was totally worth it they played built to last and box of rain the two songs i wanted in the 6-7 shows i attended at that time but didn't play...re-sparked my interest in doing shows solo
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
CosmicChuckD
Fresh Boarder

#77996 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to get to this show. I could use a ride from Pittsburgh. Hit me up if you need a rider.
mortii
Fresh Boarder

#78191 2 years, 10 months ago
I am staying at the Hilton by the venue. Scored a free room with frequent traveler points. I plan to arrive early sometime on Saturday. If anything is going down before the show post it. I am game.
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#78378 2 years, 10 months ago
we'll be there for sure! slangin heady lot burgers. gotta feed the fam!
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#78750 2 years, 10 months ago
Hope to see you there friend! Staying in the same place, so hanging should be as easy as a parking lot Grilled cheese or a heady lot burger from MATTY below. Travel safe, see you in 3 days
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#78793 2 years, 10 months ago
Comin from Long Island if anyone needs a ride. WB will be our first show of the tour. Too much zigzag for the first 2 gigs. skippin VA and NJ too.
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#79558 2 years, 10 months ago
mortii wrote:
Who's going and what's happening before and after?

Peace

Bump...just curious if anybody has plans of meeting up somewhere before the show. Hey, another Sat night. I am planning on meeting a few groups of friends and kind strangers from this site in WB, but we haven't figured out exactly where or what to do.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#79590 2 years, 10 months ago
a few people are staying at the hilton garden inn across the street from the venue. seeing as that none of us are local to the area, why don't we designate a time to meet out front of that hotel and we can figure it out
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

#79593 2 years, 10 months ago
Truckin' in from Bflo tonight (Fri.), staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Let's hoist a few. Are you the guy from Workingman's? We saw you guys a couple weeks ago at DBGBs (Healy's friends) - thank you for a real good time!
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds