• You are here
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Indy/Murat thread?

#84364 2 years, 9 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Yes! Absolutely, we had a most awesome smoke a thon after Wilkes Barre, with WLewis and some other forumites. It would be a pleasure to have your smiling face with us. We would be honored )

Awesome! I'm gonna take you up on that offer! I'll bring the greens and hash browns!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#84367 2 years, 9 months ago
RafaelO wrote:
Hey Flower good to see you found that Indy tix. Are you going to Madison, ST. Louis and Inday.

Papi

Yes I will be there. Hope to meet up with you guys at some point!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#84616 2 years, 9 months ago
Staying at La Quinta. Rock and roll.
Right now, I can't read too well...
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#84812 2 years, 9 months ago
The room was $156 total and all that you mentioned as well and my friend you are welcomed to join us too. The hotel is on Washington and not more than a mile from the Murat at most. The breakfast, drinks and smoking make it worth it by far. 1 week from tomorrow!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#84827 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool. If you don't mind send me your cell so I can touch base when we get to Indy. Are you going to be in Chicago, Madison or St. Louis? I'm heading out in a little bit to Kalazmazoo MI a buddy and I are going to see Railroad Earth tonight. I'll check back tomorrow when I get back.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#84836 2 years, 9 months ago
Papi, call me at 248-396-4744. I will have my phone on Monday afternoon. My best friend Rich and I will be doing Chicago, Madison, and Indy. We cant do St. Louis, I have to go home for a day after Madison and then drive to Indy Monday from Detroit. We are staying across the street from the Rosemont and then are looking for a place in To crash in Madison. We have a Super 8 booked, but no smoking etc... We are driving to Chicago from Detroit Friday morning, then to Madison Saturday morning.... Let me know..
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#90110 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey brother

I never did get back to check for your number. Great shows! How about that cumberland blues in Indy!

Papi
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#90177 2 years, 9 months ago
That was THE BEST Cumberland I saw on this tour and got to see 3 of them! Indy was a very special show. The band is setting up for a KILLER 2012 run and I am planning on 50 shows next year! Yes we will get more chances to hang
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds