• You are here
in the moment
Fresh Boarder

Anyone wanna ride along from Vegas>LA>Monterey

#59826 3 years ago
Looking to see if anyone needs a ride,split gas etc. I have room for 2 people.Looking for a cleaner heads to share the adventure. Drop me a line and let me know. I will have rental car, so no worries on breaking down on the road. Let tour begin!!!!
michael vee
Fresh Boarder

Re: Anyone wanna ride along from Vegas>LA>Monterey

#60878 2 years, 12 months ago
We would love to share gas and good conversations. we have tickets to all the shows but no ride as of yet. guess you could call us clean heads. we live in lee vining, CA 30 minutes north of mammoth. we need a ride to vegas to so thought i'd ask. let me know if we can share the rides with you, we were going to buy bus tickets but would rather share rides with fellow heads. thanks
in the moment
Fresh Boarder

#61549 2 years, 12 months ago
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Why don't you drop me a line at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with contact info so we can chat.Later
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#61554 2 years, 12 months ago
Define - Cleaner Head ?
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by St.Stephenhead.
in the moment
Fresh Boarder

#61613 2 years, 12 months ago
Cleaner head,one that does not have a habit that keeps them on the Nod,not carrying a brick in there bag to sling on lot,has taken a shower at least once that day. I am not trying to exclude anyone but I am not looking to have any hassles on the road with someone that might be carrying the aforementioned items. I'm up for an adventure on the road,not the can. Also I am a non-smoker. I'm sure at this point everyone thinks I'm a total square,I'm not. I'm a kind person that has choosen a different path than some you see around the shows. I'm not better than anyone,but an equal on most levels. If your still interested the clock is ticking,I leave for Oregon in the AM. Drop me a line at the email addy in the above reply. We can chat on the phone and go from there.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds