redrocks camping

#59279 2 years, 11 months ago
does anyone know if camping is allowed in the lot at redrocks
one man gathers what another man spills
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: redrocks camping

#59281 2 years, 11 months ago
no camping at red rocks. There is chatfield state park 8 miles away.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
badfish61686
Junior Boarder

#59291 2 years, 11 months ago
right on brother thanks for the info
one man gathers what another man spills
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#59479 2 years, 11 months ago
Ive managed to tent camp at an Allmans show there and i slept in the truck at Yonder and at Gov't Mule. I didn't try at the Furthur shows last year; they started kicking everyone out immediately after the shows. Your best bet is probably try and find a campground or an afterparty. Should be a couple decent afterpartys....
lysergic
Junior Boarder

#60186 2 years, 11 months ago
bear creek lake has campground. its in lakewood and 5 mins from venue. prob is they do not take reservations and fills up quick. couple other places that are close are not friendly to concert patrons and they mean it(. if u are equipped to tent camp (backpack) in the scrub there are open areas all over but you have to be ready for the elements and ruff terraine. 7 people got injured at the sts9 show couple weeks ago from a rockslide near the park. Try bearcreek. you can drive through grounds even if they are full and ask someone if they do not mind sharing their space and putting you on their slot ticket. this is a muncipal campground but they are pretty cool there can get ur freak on. watch out for rattlesnakes!
Rambleonrabi
Junior Boarder
"let me love you without ending"

#60254 2 years, 11 months ago
Bring warm clothes,it will be chilly at night.
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds