Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: syracuse

#73559 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm going to syracuse and sitting row BB in Seat 11 !!!
Chester
More or less in line

#73583 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
I'm going to syracuse and sitting row BB in Seat 11 !!!

That's awesome. Your in seat 11, on 11/11/11! You may be inadvertantly drawn into a psychic vortex.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

#74101 2 years, 10 months ago
hopefully,most likely will be there...looking for riders,wheres my ny kids??
let your life proceed by its own design
Chester
More or less in line

#77341 2 years, 10 months ago
TWO WEEKS! It's gonna be great.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#77359 2 years, 10 months ago
this is going to be fantastic i look forward to meeting some of you kind folks there
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Chester
More or less in line

#78051 2 years, 10 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
this is going to be fantastic i look forward to meeting some of you kind folks there

Likewise! : )
kfender
Gold Boarder

#78069 2 years, 10 months ago
11 days and counting!!!!Getting psyched!So gald it's only a half hour drive.The closest I can get to a hometown show.Well I was born and raised there so to me it is a hometown show
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#78072 2 years, 10 months ago
this might be the strangest request ever, but i have a huge favor to ask of you boarders

i'm traveling up to nyc from north carolina and taking the train to syracuse the morning after MSG and i emailed the Oncenter to see if i could bring my backpack inside with my change of clothes and journal, but they said for security reasons they said i wouldn't be allowed to bring it in even after i said i would let it thoroughly be searched.

i'm trying to fly back to north carolina at 5am the next morning, because i'm a broke college kid and a hotel is a hefty expense so my strange favor is would anyone let me put my backpack in his or her car during the show to avoid having to get a hotel room, it would be grately appreciated and i would give whoever money for a beer (i would buy you one but i'm only 20 ) also the bag has no contraband in it; it'll only have my journal and some spare t shirts

thank you boarders!
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78192 2 years, 10 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
this might be the strangest request ever, but i have a huge favor to ask of you boarders

i'm traveling up to nyc from north carolina and taking the train to syracuse the morning after MSG and i emailed the Oncenter to see if i could bring my backpack inside with my change of clothes and journal, but they said for security reasons they said i wouldn't be allowed to bring it in even after i said i would let it thoroughly be searched.

i'm trying to fly back to north carolina at 5am the next morning, because i'm a broke college kid and a hotel is a hefty expense so my strange favor is would anyone let me put my backpack in his or her car during the show to avoid having to get a hotel room, it would be grately appreciated and i would give whoever money for a beer (i would buy you one but i'm only 20 ) also the bag has no contraband in it; it'll only have my journal and some spare t shirts

thank you boarders!

i can help you out, no beer necessary. only thing is my time of arrival is up in the air right now
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#78218 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:

thank you boarders!

i can help you out, no beer necessary. only thing is my time of arrival is up in the air right now

It would be no problem for me. I will be at show hopefully by 4 or 4:30 as I like to get there early. No beer necessary. Just pm me for contact info.
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds