Chester
More or less in line

Re: syracuse

#62159 3 years ago
irishqueenie wrote:
clarks is closed!!!
and ale and angus will be a friggin MOB SCENE !!!!!!
- i will be at the blue tusk if anyone wants to have a drink with me!!!

Well, I do want to have a drink with you. How far is the Blue Tusk? What kind of place is it?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#62169 3 years ago
I'll be there I think 16 rows back on Phil's side. I don't want to travel to far from the lot/show and I don't drink but I'll stop by the bar for a little bit or wherever you decide on.

I'm going to MSG the night before but I take the train from New Haven and I'm going home after. It will be 3-4am when I get home and I want to leave by 10-11am to Syracuse, I got a little over 4 hour drive. I'm gunna try to make some apple brownies to bring in the morning I'll see how time works out. I don't know if I'd be able to bring them to the bar/meet up?

can't wait! .... after Syracuse I stay on the road until States College then head home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#62234 3 years ago
We will gather together in Syracuse, whrerever it may be. We can exchange cell #'s before the tour. I know I'll see all you folks. : )
Chester
More or less in line

#62236 3 years ago
And MushroomMan, I do remember you saying you don't drink. You'll like the place we picked for the Buffalo get together.
Good food, and they make their own soda!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#62339 3 years ago
scar1et_f1re,

i'm doing msg>syracuse as well but i'm staying with a friend from high school who goes to Columbia after msg then taking the amtrak to syracuse then catching an early flight back to NC saturday morning
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#62407 3 years ago
Scar1et f1re - Snooki, really!! Lol!!
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Chester
More or less in line

#62509 3 years ago
Maybe Snooki can give you a ride? Lol (Jersey Shore will never be the same)
sockrates
Fresh Boarder

#63059 3 years ago
Yes! I'll be on the floor. The Dead have always liked the East Coast and have probably played more shows in NYS than anywhere. Over the past 2 years I have seen 9 Furthur shows at 9 different venues in upstate New York . I'm psyched for Syracuse. The band right now is prime with Bobby and Phil and John Kadlecik and Jeff and the rest. This is a special and precious time for all of us. It's the best Grateful Dead since the Grateful Dead!
Hope to see you in Syracuse and also Buffalo. But first I'm flying to Red Rocks.
Grateful Chris aka Sockrates
Blue42
Junior Boarder

#63180 3 years ago
I am on the floor also. This is the first GD,RD,Furthur, show that I am going with my daughter, who is a student at Syracuse. I am very pysched. It is also her 20th BD 11/11/11 !
Roll Away The Dew
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#63237 3 years ago
chester- you will love this place - tons of beers and great food! i will try to google map it - but for sure walkable! i guess it will also depend on the weather too! would love to meet some more of you and would be happy to bake up some cookies for the munchies i know you will have! ; )

Check it Out! bluetusk.com/home.asp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds