• You are here
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

need a ride from denver to eugene

#58277 3 years, 1 month ago
If anyone is heading from denver to eugene furthur shows. I have gas money & Furthur prints to sell.. if you have an extra spot let me know email me at... This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Re: need a ride from denver to eugene

#59137 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm headed from Santa Fe to Eugene but I'm going through CA so I'm not headed to Denver first. If you can get to Santa Fe by the 21st in the evening, I'll take you to Eugene. You'll even get to sit in on a VIP tour of the Sierra Nevada brewery on the way up.
All You Need
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#59610 3 years, 1 month ago
thank you.. please send me your number so we can discuss if this option or if it will work . or send me your email .. mine is posted above.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#59636 3 years, 1 month ago
Email sent bro.
All You Need
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59945 3 years, 1 month ago
good luck brother, that VIP tour of the sierra nevada brewery sounds like a clincher for sure!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#59988 3 years, 1 month ago
Well ill need to find a way back from eugene if you have an extra spot in the bus just hit me up.
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#60235 3 years, 1 month ago
anyone else here in denver leaving anytime by the 21st eugene with an open spot ?
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#60880 3 years, 1 month ago
well I'm making it to eugene now I get to find my way from eugene to red rocks. any extra spots ??
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#61061 3 years, 1 month ago
I am driving the whole tour, I live in Boulder, and I am in San Francisco now, am heading to Oregon in two days, then driving to Missoula, then Utah, then Red Rocks. If you need a ride and want to travel, get in touch with me, here is my ph # 303 437 1592.

cheers,

Brian
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds