• You are here
mbckic
Fresh Boarder

Re: Chicago (Rosemont) Thread

#84358 2 years, 9 months ago
Less than a week now,as others have said in 09 for the Dead show the cops left everyone alone it was awesome.Hope the weather is good.Any body else staying at the Best Western by the arena??
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

#85419 2 years, 9 months ago
We have an extra pair of tickets for the Allstate Arena show this Friday Night.

These are great seats in sec. 103, which is the lower level, right near the stage.

2 tickets = $140 Cash which is face + all the fees.

Must be able to pick up at our shop. We are about 20-30 min. from the Allstate Arena

www.sunshinedaydream.biz/sunshine-daydream-retail-shop.html

Email if interested.
CD's to Incense, Posters to Tie Dye, and everything in between...A Hippie General Store
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#85487 2 years, 9 months ago
My brother Rich and I will be in about 3ish Friday. Staying across the lot at the Residence Inn. We are def heading to Madison Saturday morning followed by a day off Sunday (back to Detroit) then to Indy Monday. Whomever wants to hook p for some smiles and smokes get with me
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Bavic
Fresh Boarder

#86642 2 years, 9 months ago
Any body going to Chicago should check out Mr. Blotto afterwards. Close by at this hotel.
Great band, multiple albums of thier own plus amazing Grateful Dead cover band.
Their last album John Barlow co-wrote.(Barlow Shanghai)
www.mrblotto.net

Fri 11/18

THE MONTROSE ROOM
InterContinental Hotel
5300 N. River Road,
Rosemont, IL
(847) 544-5300

Doors
8:30pm

Hidden Village
9-10.00

Mr Blotto
10:30pm-1:30am
FREE parking with $10.00 bar purchase

Drink Specials too!

Tickets $10.00
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#86999 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry can't make it to the Chicago shows, gotta work.

I'm bummed, I was hoping to meet a lot of you there.

I will still be in St Louis and Indy, so any plans for those shows haven't changed.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#87000 2 years, 9 months ago
Ossumpei, I am bummed about the Chicago situation and was looking forward to seeing you in the lot! I actually just got on here to try to connect with you and exchange numbers. I will PM you mine and still hope to get together in St Louis.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Jamaica369
Fresh Boarder

#87069 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, it's almost here! I've been waiting for this since the Vegas show in October. Vegas at the The Joint was great and now in my hometown

We do have one extra ticket....section 101.

Email me if you are interested This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks!
Tourtime
Fresh Boarder

#87238 2 years, 9 months ago
Me and a friend will be at Residence inn also arriving around 3. It's close enough to walk around lot and come back to room if needed.
SunshineDaydreamChicago
Fresh Boarder
A Hippie General Store

#87334 2 years, 9 months ago
Sunshine Daydream is Having a Friday Furthur Promotion

Sunshine Daydream Chicago Hippie Shop is randomly giving away at the Friday Allstate Arena concert, 50 giftcards to our shop valued between a $1-$25. The total value of all the giftcards is $250 and its an early holiday present to some lucky fans . We'll be walking around the lot and inside the Furthur show and may just walk up and hand you a giftcard. Don't look for us, but we'll be looking for you!

If you are in town for the show come check us out before the show or on Saturday.

Sunshine Daydream
708 S. Rand Rd.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047

CD's to Incense, Posters to Tie Dye, and everything in between...A Hippie General Store
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineDaydreamChicago.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#87351 2 years, 9 months ago
Where is the cheapest parking at the venue? Is there a possibility of parking at a Wal-Mart? That's what I did for Wilkes-Barre.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds