• You are here
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Chicago (Rosemont) Thread

#69817 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, no need to plan anything. We'll just jump on the bus and see where it goes
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
mbckic
Fresh Boarder

#78457 2 years, 10 months ago
3 more weeks I cant wait,as I said before we are staying at the Best Western right by the venue is anyone else staying there.
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#78641 2 years, 10 months ago
what kind of shakedown will be jumpin off in rosemont? UIC was sweet, and for the Fox in STL, is shakedown gonna be close to the venue or like last fall when it was blocks away from the actual venue
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#78653 2 years, 10 months ago
MATTY wrote:
what kind of shakedown will be jumpin off in rosemont? UIC was sweet, and for the Fox in STL, is shakedown gonna be close to the venue or like last fall when it was blocks away from the actual venue

In St. Louis last year there were a few different Shakedowns. One was right across from the venue. It was smaller parking lot so they had to start up another one a few blocks away. It wasn't that bad and at least the police let us be. There is a parking lot right across from the Fox. Should be poppin...

And as far as Rosemont when the Dead came in 2009 the hippies took over the town! I expect another lot for sure!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
MATTY
Junior Boarder

#78674 2 years, 10 months ago
lookin forward to it!
Had a steady job...haulin' items for the mob.
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#78847 2 years, 10 months ago
shake them bones
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#80526 2 years, 10 months ago
which way do you walk when you get off the rosemont train station......? would that be the right train station to get off at......?
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#80809 2 years, 10 months ago
the Holiday Inn and Suites is walking distance, has good rooms....even smoking if that's what you like, doors separating even plain 2 bed rooms and the best Bar around Harry Caray's ,which is open late and has Prime Steaks....... the Beer selection is incredible, go to their site and see. a good beer and a GREAT burger will set you back 20 bucks but well worth it. free parking, free internet.......
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Charlie Sheen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#80964 2 years, 10 months ago
The Lots will be great, Cops in Rosemont are chill for Dead related shows....When The Dead played there in 09' they allowed overnight parking in the Lots for like 70 bucks....

I got space at my place for anyone that needs to crash....I live in the Lakeview neighborhood in the City and can get to the arena there and back pretty easily via Public Trans....

PM me if interested

Lets have a meetup for all the folks from this site somewhere on Lot....

Judson
LeshPhilingBassGreat
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#81226 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info. I may move over there if they have smoking rooms plus can grab some grub after the show. Sounds like a cool place
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds