Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: St Louis Thread

#86433 2 years, 8 months ago
berry_good wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
berry_good wrote:
Gonna be a GRATEFUL week in St. Louis!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Jake's Leg 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant in the U. City Loop on Wed., Nov. 23rd.

Jake's Leg —Live in the KDHX studios next week in honor of their 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant.

"The Other One" -- KDHX 88.1 FM St. Louis, Tuesday from Noon to 2pm CT. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/the-other-one

Drea is the Other One -- the other Deadhead, that is. Every Tuesday afternoon she brings you music that influenced the Dead and that the Dead influenced, everything from folk, rock, jazz and blues, along with the Grateful Dead, Dead cover bands and who knows what else.

Listen online to KDHX @ www.kdhx.org

KDHX is the greatest station in the Nation!!!!
Off the chain Brah! Thanks! We will be there in body or ear to all of those happenings....hold on St. Louis 'cause here we come! Used to listen to the David Ganns show on Friday nights on KDHX. Still there? Andy Coco, an old bandmate.

KDHX stopped airing David Gans' "Grateful Dead Hour" on Saturday nights a few years ago. Gans was charging $100.00 an episode. The cost wasn't in the stations budget anymore. Now we get 2 hours of "Deader Than Ever" with Jim Bruce every Sat. night from 11pm to 1am. "Deader Than Ever" has been on the air at KDHX for approx. 20 years. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/deader-than-ever

Andy Coco has his own radio program on KDHX called "The Rhythm Section" which airs every Tuesday afternoon from 2pm to 4pm. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/the-rhythm-section
I caught Andy's show last time i was in town. He's playin' some cool stuff for sure...da funky/soul! He and I used to be in a band called "House of Groove". We're on YT under House of Groove plays with Erskin Oglesby....RIP. We used to tear it up with that dude! Saw Andy at the last Furthur St. Louis. I'll give him a shout and see if he will be at the Jake's Leg shows. You're right...it's gonna be a Grateful week in the LOU! Thanks for the info Gonna check that out. Drea is great.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bilbo.
Lucas
Fresh Boarder

#87090 2 years, 8 months ago
What have tickets been like on the lot? I haven't done tour since Fall tour last year and I know some of the shows were tough tickets back then. I did the Colorado 3 night stand but had secured tickets previous to arrival. Looking to drive up from OKC so if anybody is in OKC/Tulsa and needs a ride PM me. We should have a spot or two depending on my roommates.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#87191 2 years, 8 months ago
Dude. I pm'd you abouty extras.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#88203 2 years, 8 months ago
So, has a pre-show meet up for forum members been arranged yet?
If so, what are the deetz?
Takin' it in stride!
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#88651 2 years, 8 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
So, has a pre-show meet up for forum members been arranged yet?
If so, what are the deetz?

That would be cool. I just rolled into St. Louis and having breakfast. Rolled past the theatre and it looks really cool, but there's only a garage. Have know idea where Shakedown is gonna be unless we set up in the garage (probably good idea since it's raining and the only other lot a good walk from the Fox). There is a cool public park next venue the Fox with statues that would be cool place to meet up.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88658 2 years, 8 months ago
During Phish the lot was behind the Fox.

Using the parking garage may be much better.

Looks like rain all day, but nothing's going to stop me from having fun.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
berry_good
Junior Boarder

#88710 2 years, 8 months ago
Raining pretty hard at my house in St. Louis County. Wish it would stop!!!

Shakedown at the Fox has always been in the lot on Washington at Grand.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#89327 2 years, 8 months ago
berry_good wrote:
Raining pretty hard at my house in St. Louis County. Wish it would stop!!!

Shakedown at the Fox has always been in the lot on Washington at Grand.
Hey, didn't mean to be a thread stopper! Anyone else enjoy the Fox show more than any recent shows? Must have been the roses or statues....ornate as ever...
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds