#84420 2 years, 9 months ago
Right around the corner from the Fox.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: St Louis Thread

#85407 2 years, 9 months ago
So glad to be headin' back to the hometown for the Fox show from Seattle! Word has it that the Dead used to LOVE to play there back in the day because of it's good sound and trippy gargoyles etc... Will for sure be going to the Jake's Leg show the Broadway Oyster Bar on Satuday. My celium told us from an inside source that Furthur is gonna kill it at the Fox!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bilbo.
rowjimmyrow
Fresh Boarder

#85897 2 years, 9 months ago
Come on Sunday!!! new to MO so excited to see St Louis too, coming from 45 East of Kansas City. anyone need a lift to St Louis hit me up. See Ya ALL Soon!!!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#85964 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Ossumpei, looks like I am going to be able to make it down to St Louis. You got any tent space left in the yard?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#86039 2 years, 9 months ago
You can do that or sleep inside on the floor.

RaphaelO and one of his friends are staying here, and there's plenty of room for a couple more.

I'll be in Chicago, so we can talk there, but plan on staying if you like.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
rowjimmyrow
Fresh Boarder

#86045 2 years, 9 months ago
the weather looks like a high of 49 with a low of 43 and cloudy but being MO, subject to change any minute.
berry_good
Junior Boarder

#86054 2 years, 9 months ago
Gonna be a GRATEFUL week in St. Louis!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Jake's Leg 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant in the U. City Loop on Wed., Nov. 23rd.

Jake's Leg —Live in the KDHX studios next week in honor of their 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant.

"The Other One" -- KDHX 88.1 FM St. Louis, Tuesday from Noon to 2pm CT. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/the-other-one

Drea is the Other One -- the other Deadhead, that is. Every Tuesday afternoon she brings you music that influenced the Dead and that the Dead influenced, everything from folk, rock, jazz and blues, along with the Grateful Dead, Dead cover bands and who knows what else.

Listen online to KDHX @ www.kdhx.org

KDHX is the greatest station in the Nation!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by berry_good.
rowjimmyrow
Fresh Boarder

#86063 2 years, 9 months ago
Jake's is playing at the Oyster Bar on sat too i just might have to make it out early. i haven't been to St Louis yet as i just moved to MO about 1 year ago. can't wait to check it out.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#86077 2 years, 9 months ago
berry_good wrote:

Jake's Leg 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant in the U. City Loop on Wed., Nov. 23rd.

Jake's Leg —Live in the KDHX studios next week in honor of their 35th Anniversary show at the Pageant.

"The Other One" -- KDHX 88.1 FM St. Louis, Tuesday from Noon to 2pm CT. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/the-other-one

Drea is the Other One -- the other Deadhead, that is. Every Tuesday afternoon she brings you music that influenced the Dead and that the Dead influenced, everything from folk, rock, jazz and blues, along with the Grateful Dead, Dead cover bands and who knows what else.

Off the chain Brah! Thanks! We will be there in body or ear to all of those happenings....hold on St. Louis 'cause here we come! Used to listen to the David Ganns show on Friday nights on KDHX. Still there? Andy Coco, an old bandmate.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
berry_good
Junior Boarder

#86109 2 years, 9 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
berry_good wrote:

Off the chain Brah! Thanks! We will be there in body or ear to all of those happenings....hold on St. Louis 'cause here we come! Used to listen to the David Ganns show on Friday nights on KDHX. Still there? Andy Coco, an old bandmate.

KDHX stopped airing David Gans' "Grateful Dead Hour" on Saturday nights a few years ago. Gans was charging $100.00 an episode. The cost wasn't in the stations budget anymore. Now we get 2 hours of "Deader Than Ever" with Jim Bruce every Sat. night from 11pm to 1am. "Deader Than Ever" has been on the air at KDHX for approx. 20 years. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/deader-than-ever

Andy Coco has his own radio program on KDHX called "The Rhythm Section" which airs every Tuesday afternoon from 2pm to 4pm. kdhx.org/play/radio-shows/the-rhythm-section
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds