JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

Re: St Louis Thread

#60154 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey Now! Got a hotel for you. They will only honor this price for one month, so you best book it now if you want a great place to stay.

ANOTHER GREAT DEAL SEALED!

Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011 Within walking distance of Fox Theater!!

Pear Tree Inn
2211 Market Str.
(314) 241-3200

RATE $89.95

TO BOOK NOW: www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2128422 (my business, so please, be respectful) but you cannot book until Mon. I just wanted to post the info so you can see what great deals I found for folks on tour this fall. You can't beat hotels like this unless you are looking for just 4 walls and a crash mattress.

There will be an online booking link for this one too (I got some great rates for some of the tour dates, but not all). This hotel is part of the Drury hotels, so the deal is similar to others I am posting:

FREE beer and wine, chips, salsa, pretzels, popcorn, soda
‎FREE hot breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy. Plus fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, juices, hot and cold cereals, toast, milk, coffee, tea and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6:00 - 9:30 a.m. weekdays (Monday - Friday)

•Free Wireless Internet
•Free 60 Minutes of Long Distance

This is a great deal, hope some of you can use it. I think they'll fill pretty quickly. It took a lot of negotiating, let me know if anyone out there has a better deal.

Enjoy your weekend! Counting down the days...
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by JOE DANGLE.
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#60205 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good. A peaceful after show fire would be nice before leaving for Indy. I may still need to get a hotel since I am not equipped with tent and such, but who knows maybe I can borrow one.

Anyhow, let's see what happens. Good vibes coming from St. Louis.

Thanks
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#60331 2 years, 10 months ago
I have a tent I'll put up for someone.

After a show I usually stay up for a while. Unless its really cold I like to hang at shakedown for a while, then chill somewhere.

Like you said, let's see what happens.

Any luck with tickets for Chicago?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#60354 2 years, 10 months ago
I got my Chicago and Madison tickets and plan on heading down to STL and Indy. When will you be arriving in Chicago Ossumpei?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#60400 2 years, 10 months ago
Friday, around 2 or 3.

I like to get to the lot early and park.
mbckic
Fresh Boarder

#60404 2 years, 10 months ago
We are going to Chicago sitting on main floor section 5 and St Louis sitting in Orchestra pit which will be awesome for my hometown show!! would love to meet up with others going to both shows.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#60460 2 years, 10 months ago
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#60566 2 years, 10 months ago
We need to find a meeting place for forum members at both shows.

Orchestra pit are excellent seats. Great sound and view.
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#61438 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good. Let's touch base closer to the shows and we can meet up in Chicago and see what we want to do.

My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Take it easy.
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

#62173 2 years, 10 months ago
Let me know where y'all will be meeting up in Chicago. I will be working on Friday so won't make it to the show till five or so. My seats are on the Floor Section 2 in Chicago and Section 5 in St. Louis. I am heading up to Madison on Saturday before heading down to St. Louis and then onto Indy. Going to be a great time!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds