• You are here
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

two for each night, redrocks

#55712 2 years, 10 months ago
Friday reserved
Saturday reserved
Sunday GA

all three nights, two tickets for each. Bought these when i had a job, just can't afford it sorry to say, last year was amazing. Just had to ask for a refund to bobby at the state theater too, to hard to wait for the show to be anouced when you need the money now you know? breaks the heart. i am offering them for face, that't ticket plus fees. All nights are hard tickets. Drop a line if interested
would you come closer if i asked you to?
leaviton
Fresh Boarder

Re: two for each night, redrocks

#55972 2 years, 10 months ago
i will take your tix let me know what you wanna do.
leaviton
Fresh Boarder

#56262 2 years, 10 months ago
you can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

#57134 2 years, 10 months ago
hey i need one for sat night but ill buy both if i have too...let me know my email is pilotknows@yahoo thanks paulie
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

#57135 2 years, 10 months ago
not sure if you got msg new to this.. i live in colorado and need sat night . ill by both if you wont spit them up. thanks
DoinThatDead
Fresh Boarder

#60767 2 years, 10 months ago
still have either night? I would take all 4 from you. My girl and I are coming from Boston so this would be HUGE for us. let me know please!

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Matt
badfish61686
Junior Boarder

#60971 2 years, 10 months ago
i need 2 for sat if you still got em This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
one man gathers what another man spills
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

#61141 2 years, 10 months ago
GONE GONE GONE, sorry heads
would you come closer if i asked you to?
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds