• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Red Rocks advice please...

#50265 3 years, 2 months ago
i have never been to redrocks, but i have been to alot of shows that dont have camping close, and i also dont like hotels when im traveling, ilike sleeping under the stars, just get the rental car, or van, something you can sleep in comfortably, and find a walmart or safeway or whatever close to venue, thats where id "camp" then wake up and rage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead
Highber
Fresh Boarder

#50343 3 years, 2 months ago
hey man my friend and I are flying out from the east coast for the red rock shows also. The plan for us is to head to denver and try to find a ride, we would be down to split the price of the rental. We are also bringing our tents and our down to camp. If you need any help or would like to reduce the cost of paying for shit let me know.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#50629 3 years, 2 months ago
Check out Chatfield reservoir state park. It's about 15 minutes away and has showers, takes reservations and is real chill. We camped there last year and highly recommend it
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
greenroomosos
Junior Boarder

#50814 3 years, 2 months ago
Red Rocks is gonna be off the hook! Doezs anybody HAVE or KNOW of anybody with extra tix for SATURDAY RR (GA or Reserved). Wanna help a fellow Head and avoid the scalper/broker crap........... Got extras for monterey if anyone's lookin......

Please help a brutha out...........

Thanks all and keep on truckin'.........

adam
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds