sockrates
Fresh Boarder

Red Rocks

#46629 2 years, 12 months ago
Deadhead from Ithaca NY thinking about flying to Denver for Red Rocks shows. Would like to connect with other Deadheads at the shows. Possibly share some expenses; i.e. hotel room, maybe a rental car etc.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Red Rocks

#46631 2 years, 12 months ago
sockrates wrote:
Deadhead from Ithaca NY thinking about flying to Denver for Red Rocks shows. Would like to connect with other Deadheads at the shows. Possibly share some expenses; i.e. hotel room, maybe a rental car etc.

Iono bout hotels n cars n whatnot, but a bunch of us from the Forum are gathering on the lot before the shows, if ya wanna join. =-)
Josh
Junior Boarder

#46767 2 years, 12 months ago
I am happy to say that for the first time ever, I am making the trip out to Red Rocks. So. Very. Psyched. Would definitely swing by and introduce myself to any forum members at the shows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
sockrates
Fresh Boarder

#46812 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes. I booked my flight to Denver. And in my mind I'm already there. I had a High Time at Bethel, Saratoga and Canandaigua and am really, really looking forward to the Red Rocks shows.
rukind
Fresh Boarder

#47263 2 years, 11 months ago
The Saratoga show may have been one of the best shows I've seen in many years! They are really tight w/John K. Headed to Red Rocks from DC. Have friends to stay with but would love to hook up @ Shakedow. Be well

PS ~ We are ole stylin it out of DC ~ Driving my Van across country ~ (May have to sneak down to Vegas too! heeheehee)
derek92
Junior Boarder

#47450 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
sockrates wrote:

Iono bout hotels n cars n whatnot, but a bunch of us from the Forum are gathering on the lot before the shows, if ya wanna join. =-)

we need a furthur Forum meet up at the rocks
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47457 2 years, 11 months ago
derek92 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
sockrates wrote:

there is a thread under general discussion called "F3 gatherings" or something along those lines, it's got the lists of everyone who will be at each show, categorized by venue/city....check it out
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#51342 2 years, 11 months ago
derek92 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
sockrates wrote:

I think you are already on the docket for RR. May want to check your itenerary.
greenroomosos
Junior Boarder

#51421 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you got any extra tix for saturday nite?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds