• You are here
starlite
Junior Boarder

Looking for older heads in New Mexico?

#44467 3 years ago
Hello all! i am looking to network with older heads while in the SWest. Will be doing much including Arches and Canyonlands in Utah. Santa Fe will be my lodging.
As well, does anyone from S. OHIO or N.Kentucky need a ride to that area or SW. Colo sometime between the 10th and 13th of August? Or points in between?
Fun to be had. (fingers crossed)
All expenses shard. Route is committed. Won't be that exciting but shortest--I40.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking for older heads in New Mexico?

#44517 3 years ago
im already out west, but am oridjinaly from ky. owensboro. have fun out there.
silver city NM has alot of kind rainbow fam. there. hope its not blowin upthat spot postin it on the net and all but shit. the hot springs right outside of silver city on the San Fransico river is the shit, sulphur hot spirng, right niext to a river. come on north and go to the monterey shows for christ sakes!
starlite
Junior Boarder

#44523 3 years ago
thank INaughty1 the friend has been there a long time. i do Not need to go to a show. Shows are in my heart and soul and they go with me everyhwere. Decades and decades. That is why I choose an earth trip. I need her now.
Though maybe I will catch something in the region while I am there.
Though 1 Furthur would be fun. I just missed a few eastern ones.
peace buddy!
starlite
Junior Boarder

#44683 3 years ago
AND someone would be close to the Utah show (a month early) yet have a month to hang in a magical region of the country!
On your own of course. But I am a great and seasoned traveler.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#44719 3 years ago
I'm out of Santa Fe. If you are up for a show, DSO is here on August 11th.
All You Need
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Irrenarzt.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#44732 3 years ago
THAT is so so so kind but I won't be there yet. may I keep in touch anyhoo for other stuff?
Looking for all kinds. Will be hangin' with earth mostly but local music and fun needed so so much. Fun overdue by years.
AND if you hear of anyone in S. Ohio or N. Kentucky who needs to get there, please write a message. It is gonna be hard to do alone. Really hard.
HUGS
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#44734 3 years ago
No sweat. Don't know any Ohioans though. Used to know one. She was fun but I lost track of her.
All You Need
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds