• You are here
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

Headin down south? could really use a ride :/ pls

#43964 3 years, 2 months ago
I thought I had one but then, they left me at the hotel in the middle of new jersey while I was sleeping, I didn't even do anything I swear he even woke me up when they left to get coffee in the morning and asked if i wanted to sleep a little longer, but when I woke up he was gone, then I got a ride from the only kids I could find, and they were junkies, in NEW JERSEY!!! so I bailed and now Im just trying to keep moving furthur and put that behind me and start from the beginning again So Im still in new jersey and it is my first furthur tour but I love it and the wheel is turning, so if your still hanging around jersey or passing through with a spot please consider me I love you guys and I'll see you down south, phone is low on time but if you can help me out I would grately appreciate it, 570-228-1912

~amanda~
I'm going away, I'm leaving today
I'm going but I ain't coming back
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

Re: Headin down south? could really use a ride :/ pls

#44003 3 years, 2 months ago
please guys, im a good kid, i sell waters, i don't mess with any of that terrible stuff, i just want to make it to the next show and avoid going home....small girl ya know This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it i can probably get out of jersey if thats an issue but i guess if im gonna give up 5 shows is a good first run, but I want to experiance as much of these guys as I can while I can
stricken
Gold Boarder

#44045 3 years, 2 months ago
Have friend not sure if he,s gonna make it or not if he dosent i would have room for one backpack and yourself. He is going to call tonight or by noon wed. You have # and if you can call me after 1 pm.
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

#44181 3 years, 2 months ago
okay thanks man, ill get in touch with you tomorrow
stricken
Gold Boarder

#44410 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry dear but my bud showed up and were full up hope you make it down south.
Wind_Spirit
Junior Boarder

#44495 3 years, 2 months ago
well I guess I'll join couch tour...its cool though got a couple festivals to do in the meantime until west coast have fun... be safe and thankyou anyway
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds