• You are here
JohnnyG
Fresh Boarder

ISO: 2 Tickets to St. Augustine

#41858 3 years, 2 months ago
I am hoping to find a pair of tickets for my girl and I to what will most likely be the closest thing we ever get to a hometown show. I wasn't proactive enough during the onsale and waited too long. I haven't had any luck through friends and everything on the local craigslist is from brokers. Does anyone out there have a pair of extras they would be willing to part with? I can meet in advance or at the show, or do paypal / postage. Thanks!
madisonleepurple
Fresh Boarder

Re: ISO: 2 Tickets to St. Augustine

#43367 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey There,

May be too late, but I just got my tickets yesterday. I had to go to the website www.gdtstoo.com. I first e-mailed them and got the ok that they still had tickets.

I paid for priority mail and got them within 3 day.

Try it and see....

If you live here in St. Aug, you know they will be out selling them day of show!!!

Good luck...

Kat
JohnnyG
Fresh Boarder

#43526 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks Kat! I wound up getting them from someone on craigslist for a slight mark-up. I hated to pay above face but did NOT want to get shut out of the show. It was worth the extra for my peace of mind and not to have to hustle all week!
madisonleepurple
Fresh Boarder

#43558 3 years, 1 month ago
I get it.....

So ready for the show.....I freaked when it sold out and the prices they were selling tickets for....

Enjoy....
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds