wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ride the Golden Arrow on the FURTHUR western tour

#45040 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Irrenarzt wrote:
Considering this as I was going to drive myself, this would be a load off. I would still need to get to Eugene to meet up I would guess. How about dogs? Y'all down with two small bulldogs? They are badass little muthafuckers.

Asked him bout dogs. Im sure He'll get back to ya soon. =-) Where ya comin from to Oregon? Im comin up from Cali(LA area), if your round those parts or along the way, i could give ya a ride. Im guessin your not, but if ya are, hit me up. =-)

420....can you give myself and one or 2 other folks a ride up to eugene from the bay area?? i am going to drive out to frisco and leave my car, but we'd need the ride up so my car is there after tour

Yeah, no problem dude. =-) Jus as long as you dont mind me madre in the car hahahahah. Have to drive up wit her, so she can take the car back. Shes a bit ummmmmm much (picture a redneck fran drescher)hahaha, but it'll b mellow, she likes the dead, n talks to telinski, n it would only be for a an hour or so or however long to eugene lol. Sooo if that doesnt bother you, furshur, ill give ya'll a ride. =-) Man O man O man is the Platypus stoked to get fuckin CRAZY. hahahahah. Not tooooo crazy, ya dig. lol. Jus crazy enough. lol Gonna be a tour to remember furshur. =-)

no problems whatsoever brother, willing to split any expenses as well...just grateful to get the ride...would be nice to soar the west in the golden arrow i think it may bring the just amount of luck for phil to bust out broken arrow too...what day are you headed up there?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45077 3 years ago
OHMMMMMMM BROKEN ARROW OOOHHHHMMMMM BROKEN ARRRROOWWWWW OHHHMMMMMM

hahahahahaaa Hmmmm probably the day of, ill be headin up. Think'n bout leavin here at like 1AM, n headin north. N then we'd probly make it there early afternoon, wit enough time to settle in, n stir up a mellow buzz. lol. Its gonna be totally mellow to do 13 shows on the PlatyBus. hehehe STOKED =-P So im down to pick ya up in sf, wont be a problem. =-) We can bump some Furthur, n talk to telinski for the ride. =-)

Dont worry bout gas n stuff. Was headin that way anyways. =-)

St-st-stu-st-studdering im so STOKED.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#45157 3 years ago
My DREAM (keep dreamin DH420) for Furthurs Western Tour. hahahaha
myDREAM.png
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#45272 3 years ago
yo it's on dude, me and 2 buddies will be drivin out ot the bay area to drop my car off, have you pick us up and we're on the golden arrow...will be a blast...already know george who will also be on there, did a couple tours with him...be ready for a full force circus
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#45275 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:
yo it's on dude, me and 2 buddies will be drivin out ot the bay area to drop my car off, have you pick us up and we're on the golden arrow...will be a blast...already know george who will also be on there, did a couple tours with him...be ready for a full force circus

Awesome dude. =-) STOKITY STOKED STOKOCITY !!!! This shits gonna be bananas. lol =-)

Asked zane bout another test,n he said probly another afterparty test, so that should be an extra little bit of insanity. lol. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#45292 3 years ago
I'm coming from Santa Fe.
All You Need
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#45683 2 years, 12 months ago
This is preeetty much my vision for the western furthur tour. Juuuss ridin the golden arrow, The PlatyFreak a freakin, to Freak my Freak wit thousands of freaks. Yuuuup STOKED
ridinthegoldenarrow.png
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by DeadHead420.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#45938 2 years, 12 months ago
omg 420- you crack me up!
you are going to be hangin wit lewis?? cant wait to hear these stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: furthurfeline, DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46038 2 years, 12 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
omg 420- you crack me up!
you are going to be hangin wit lewis?? cant wait to hear these stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenie---hopefully we'll be able to give you guys the day to day while on the road....i can assure you some epic tales...will we get to see you???
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#46069 2 years, 12 months ago
i cant wait......too cool!!
sorry no west coast tour for queenie =(
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by irishqueenie.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds