Platinum Boarder

Re: Ride the Golden Arrow on the FURTHUR western tour

#44370 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
emotw

Whats that mean?

E-Mail On The Way
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#44441 3 years, 1 month ago
Michael Christner wrote:
I might be down for that I'm just sitting red rocks to the end of tour. let me know what your availability is..

Ay michaelchristner, he asked me to give you his number, n call him anytime. I PM'ed you the number. =-)
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#44547 3 years, 1 month ago
Sent EMOTW check your inboxes
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44627 3 years, 1 month ago
Gooooooooodmorning family!!!!! Still some room on the PlatyBus (which roadtripper so kindly dubbed it.lmao) Sooo STOKED it hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =-) =-P =-) =-P =-) =-P =-) =-P =-) =-P =)
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#44757 3 years, 1 month ago
Considering this as I was going to drive myself, this would be a load off. I would still need to get to Eugene to meet up I would guess. How about dogs? Y'all down with two small bulldogs? They are badass little muthafuckers.
All You Need
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#44828 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm in! Whoohoo!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44838 3 years, 1 month ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
Considering this as I was going to drive myself, this would be a load off. I would still need to get to Eugene to meet up I would guess. How about dogs? Y'all down with two small bulldogs? They are badass little muthafuckers.

Asked him bout dogs. Im sure He'll get back to ya soon. =-) Where ya comin from to Oregon? Im comin up from Cali(LA area), if your round those parts or along the way, i could give ya a ride. Im guessin your not, but if ya are, hit me up. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44873 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Irrenarzt wrote:

Asked him bout dogs. Im sure He'll get back to ya soon. =-) Where ya comin from to Oregon? Im comin up from Cali(LA area), if your round those parts or along the way, i could give ya a ride. Im guessin your not, but if ya are, hit me up. =-)

420....can you give myself and one or 2 other folks a ride up to eugene from the bay area?? i am going to drive out to frisco and leave my car, but we'd need the ride up so my car is there after tour
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44941 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Irrenarzt wrote:

420....can you give myself and one or 2 other folks a ride up to eugene from the bay area?? i am going to drive out to frisco and leave my car, but we'd need the ride up so my car is there after tour

Yeah, no problem dude. =-) Jus as long as you dont mind me madre in the car hahahahah. Have to drive up wit her, so she can take the car back. Shes a bit ummmmmm much (picture a redneck fran drescher)hahaha, but it'll b mellow, she likes the dead, n talks to telinski, n it would only be for a an hour or so or however long to eugene lol. Sooo if that doesnt bother you, furshur, ill give ya'll a ride. =-) Man O man O man is the Platypus stoked to get fuckin CRAZY. hahahahah. Not tooooo crazy, ya dig. lol. Jus crazy enough. lol Gonna be a tour to remember furshur. =-)
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#45021 3 years, 1 month ago
Looking forward to a fun west coast run!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by furthurfeline.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Bear, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds