• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Ride the Golden Arrow on the FURTHUR western tour

#41391 2 years, 9 months ago
Only a couple of seats left on my 2008 Fleetwood Pace Arrow motorhome. Sofar everyone riding is going on the entire tour. The cost is $500 this includes transportation and camping for the whole tour. If interested contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for FURTHUR info. P.S. if you are only doing part of the tour I still may be able to accommodate you.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: furthurfeline, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Ride the Golden Arrow on the FURTHUR western tour

#41500 2 years, 9 months ago
Sick deal. Comes out to bout $38 for each show for transportation n a place to crash for 13 shows. =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#42048 2 years, 9 months ago
Ay, leshweirD. I hear u guys are goin on this also. =-) W.coast tour is gonna be epic. Cant wait, the anticipation is almost painful. hehehe. Lookin forward to meetin you guys, n everyone from the forum, n havin a magnificently magical n crazy time. much love n peaceful vibes. =-) hehehe
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#42093 2 years, 9 months ago
was the golden arrow at Jones Beach? I swear I walked by it after the Jones Beach show.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#42743 2 years, 9 months ago
Bump =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44064 2 years, 9 months ago
bump =-)
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#44194 2 years, 9 months ago
emotw
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44278 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
emotw

Whats that mean?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#44282 2 years, 9 months ago
If anybody else is down for this, there are a couple more spots. Theres 4 of us from the forum, so far. Gonna be fun. Glad i wont have to worry bout driving, or finding a place to stay. Worry free tour. =-) Sooo if your down to have a great time,filled wit shenanigans , traveling wit some ForumFamily, and THE PLATYFREAK, give roadtripper a call. lol.

STOKED STOKED STOKED STOKED STOKED STOKED STOKED STOKED for the Western Leg. =-) =-P =-) =-)
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#44301 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be down for that I'm just sitting red rocks to the end of tour. let me know what your availability is..
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds