Iainlondon
Fresh Boarder

Vegas and LA

#40761 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey people ! I'm flying over from London for the Vegas and LA shows.....might add Monterey too. SO who is going to Vegas and LA. I'm thinking about staying at the Hard Rock in LV, any thoughts ? Very easy going 34 year old guy here. I havent managed to get over since the 2009 New York shows and I cant wait ! I wish Furthur would come and play in London, so mant people here need their fix !
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Vegas and LA

#40778 2 years, 12 months ago
Iainlondon wrote:
Hey people ! I'm flying over from London for the Vegas and LA shows.....might add Monterey too. SO who is going to Vegas and LA. I'm thinking about staying at the Hard Rock in LV, any thoughts ? Very easy going 34 year old guy here. I havent managed to get over since the 2009 New York shows and I cant wait ! I wish Furthur would come and play in London, so mant people here need their fix !

we'll be there for sure...hard rock is not bad to stay at it is cheap and packed with heads (at least it was last year)...only downside is you are a little ways off the main strip

EUROPE SPRING 2012
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Iainlondon
Fresh Boarder

#41389 2 years, 12 months ago
Cool...Im not worried about the strip anyway. Sounds a good shout
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#41390 2 years, 12 months ago
You'll love it Great pool only steps from your room to the show and great after hours acid trip party right across the street book now before they sell out if they are already booked up check out the hotel across the street I dont remember the name but it is directly across the entrance of the HRH and full of heads.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#41581 2 years, 11 months ago
The hotel across the street is called Rumor, it's an older place they sort of re-did, they have a before and after Furthur party there with The Mayker's a JGB tribute band. Good times!!!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
Iainlondon
Fresh Boarder

#41592 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks ! I'll check it out.....Im there to party!!!!
Iainlondon
Fresh Boarder

#41598 2 years, 11 months ago
Both hotels look cool........which one !? Damn !
Time to create page: 1.18 seconds