• You are here
UnlimitedDevotee
Junior Boarder

Re: Looking for a place to stay after Philly show

#42570 3 years, 2 months ago
found a campgrond about 12 miles away, the timberlane campground. we reserved a tent spot for 35 bux. google timberlane philly to find out more. not sure how many max ppl per campsite, you might give em a call.
every hotel i called near downtown was booked solid. theres some hotels by the airport for around 65-75, but i didnt check the availability.
If anyone wants to pitch a tent at our site, you are more than welcome. Just hit me up by friday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fare thee well now, let your life proceed by it's own design.
Nothing to tell now, let the words be yours, Im done with mine.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42583 3 years, 2 months ago
found a nice days inn in bristol PA, probably 35-45 minutes from mann center only 100 bucks a night..just gonna drive right after and rock out there for the night, leave for holmdel in the am only about an hr tops away
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42875 3 years, 2 months ago
DustTizzle wrote:
lets get one guys cause i dont feel like not knowing where im stayin and worrying about it before and during the show... someone can call me if they want to split a room 717-979-9093

tried callin and even left a msg man...hit me up if you're still interested
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43008 3 years, 2 months ago
bristol PA huh? is that towards PNC or away?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#43014 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
bristol PA huh? is that towards PNC or away?

it is on the route to get to PNC from the mann center...leaves the travel to pnc only 1 hr the following day...i don't need to be in the city tonight, been there done that..im looking to wind down my own way and enjoy the night, with plenty of time to do what i've gotta do for pnc
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds