• You are here
DustTizzle
Fresh Boarder

Looking for a place to stay after Philly show

#40513 3 years, 2 months ago
I posted on here about being able to help people with rides... But also I am looking for a place to go after the Mann show in Philly. If anyone has a hotel room and has some extra space I am down to throw down on it of if someone wants to get together and get one thats cool with me too. Just dont want to have to buy a hotel room all by myself. Where are all the kind souls at?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking for a place to stay after Philly show

#40780 3 years, 2 months ago
DustTizzle wrote:
I posted on here about being able to help people with rides... But also I am looking for a place to go after the Mann show in Philly. If anyone has a hotel room and has some extra space I am down to throw down on it of if someone wants to get together and get one thats cool with me too. Just dont want to have to buy a hotel room all by myself. Where are all the kind souls at?

we are looking to grab a hotel afterward as well, will be 3 of us i beleive, i'll look around for what is nearby, you know of anything already? i stayed in my car in a lowes parking lot after last years shows
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#40787 3 years, 2 months ago
were not sure where were staying was going to drive towards PNC ad see what i see
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DustTizzle
Fresh Boarder

#41180 3 years, 2 months ago
I would be down to throw down on a hotel with you guys... Not sure If its just me yet or if my other buddy is coming along.. So it may just be me and if So i will def. be looking for chill heads to kick it with for the weekend whether i am solo or if hes rollin with... feel free to email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and I can kick you my phone number and we can set up things... Im riding to philly saturday morning after this Biscuit side project show in lancaster and then doing the Mann and PNC...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41611 3 years, 2 months ago
anybody find a hotel yet?not familiar with the area want to lock in a room beforehand
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#41832 3 years, 2 months ago
bumpity bump
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#42278 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm staying over at the King of Prussa mall area. It's about a 20 mile distance from the Mann, but really, there isn't anywhere that close by. Your looking at like a 15-20 min drive wherever you stay
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
DustTizzle
Fresh Boarder

#42285 3 years, 2 months ago
lets get one guys cause i dont feel like not knowing where im stayin and worrying about it before and during the show... someone can call me if they want to split a room 717-979-9093
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42321 3 years, 2 months ago
DustTizzle wrote:
lets get one guys cause i dont feel like not knowing where im stayin and worrying about it before and during the show... someone can call me if they want to split a room 717-979-9093

i'm working on it now
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#42413 3 years, 2 months ago
hilton is 209 a night closest to venue that is not a guaranteed dump...not bad if split properly, or could probably drive 15-20 mins like some others mentioned for a cheaper, quieter place to do your own thing
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds