• You are here
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

ride offered from bethel

#40108 3 years ago
my girlfriend,puppy,hightop van and i have tix to bethel,saratoga,mansfield,and philly and are open to more stops....looking for kind people to ride/drive/share gas /camp/etc with us,for all or part of tour.need help navigating east coast....lifelong head,but never did tour before...open to ideas and innovations!please,no junkies,bad drunks,pigs or bullshit.
love to the heads....
let your life proceed by its own design
MarkPainter
Fresh Boarder
Master of Revels

Re: ride offered from bethel

#40464 3 years ago
Are you hitting Vibes in Bridgeport or skipping it?
I'm planing on hitting the Mansfield show,but I don't know what I'm doing after. I sling tees and have to see what my money is like. I don't even know how I'm getting home from Mansfield at this point!
Mark Painter was here....
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MarkPainter.
ramble_on_rose
Fresh Boarder

#40480 3 years ago
hey I think I saw in another thread that you guys are leaving from binghamton? I'm in rochester and trying to get out to bethel. I was thinking as a last resort of taking a bus out to a town closer to bethel and trying to hitch on from there. Would you perhaps be interested in having a rider binghampton->bethel and possibly beyond? I have some gas money and will be selling tshirts.
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

#40929 3 years ago
hey bro,we were planning on skipping vibes show....not feasable with ticket price and lot situation,etc....unless we had good reason.well be at beaverwood farm tomarrow till sun morn for bethel show,skipping jones beach unless convinced otherwise,hitting saratoga,mansfield and philly,which we have tix for too.homdel is negotiable.hit me up with text[hide][/hide]or call and we can see if it works for us all to ride awhile.we definately need tour buddies....we just need to figure out details,but wed like to help.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by dean moriarty.
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

#40933 3 years ago
hey sis....were actually in newburg,ny now...we were just in binghamton when i wrote post.gotta keep movin!we will be at beaverwood farm tomarrow till sunday(for bethel show),then onward....jones beach is a no,unless you can convince why we should....we definately would like to have kids helping us do this,so lets talk...hit me atand well see if we can work this....
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by dean moriarty.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#41171 3 years ago
make sure to camp at lees for the saratoga show lees campground off exit 14 20.00 a head for the night, we have vendors and everything cool scene
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 5.23 seconds