i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

need a ride

#38355 3 years, 3 months ago
Need a ride from bethel all the way to ga or any help in between shows would be greatfully appreciated.been doing this for long time.got 600 now and will have another 600 right in the middle of the shows will help with gas some lodging etc etc lets have a nice strange trip together! e mail @ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: need a ride

#38491 3 years, 3 months ago
WILL BE AT BETHEL FRIDAY AND SAT AND HIT AND MISS SHOWS IN BETWEEN AND HEAD SOUTH TO FLA
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#38522 3 years, 3 months ago
thanks got your e mail let me know if ya wanna work out somemore details.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#38553 3 years, 3 months ago
i wont be much help till heading south Im going to leave harrisburg pa thur morning for raleigh. I have tickets to that show and sc and fla and will be hauling a small cargo trailer and after fla show heading to my place in englewood fla. If you have my email addresse go ahead and send me a number to reach you at and at least if we can help each other out wit driving etc and then if you dont find a better ride we will hook up
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#38930 3 years, 3 months ago
will do got ya e mail and that sounds good i can prolly get round the ny shows anyway hitching cus there all somewhat close ya know but yes i do know you me and my girl shared the shade tree with ya at coney island the first night small world blows my mind but yeah lets hook up i ll help ya with the driving and catch a train back from fla
stricken
Gold Boarder

#38938 3 years, 3 months ago
Cool i thought that was ya, Hey remember i was looking prety sick up there at coney island. Well it turns out on the way to coney island i had a heart attack. I thought it was a bad case of indigestion.Boy was i wrong. I did make the show at penns peak and drove home and ended up at the hospital around 4am. Then they ripped open my chest and i had a triple bypass. Well hey its good to hear from ya and will see ya soon Strick
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38946 3 years, 3 months ago
stricken wrote:
Cool i thought that was ya, Hey remember i was looking prety sick up there at coney island. Well it turns out on the way to coney island i had a heart attack. I thought it was a bad case of indigestion.Boy was i wrong. I did make the show at penns peak and drove home and ended up at the hospital around 4am. Then they ripped open my chest and i had a triple bypass. Well hey its good to hear from ya and will see ya soon Strick
holy shit no way now thats qualifies for fan of the year or something
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
stricken
Gold Boarder

#38951 3 years, 3 months ago
Dont know about fan of the year just glad to be here and planning on upcoming shows PEACE Strick
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds