lee61
Junior Boarder

Lawn at pnc

#37949 3 years ago
Has anyone seen a show at pnc nj was wondering how.view was from lawn area is thank
s for any info
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

Re: Lawn at pnc

#38654 3 years ago
Havent been there in a long time, the lawn is OK, you can see fine. The only thing I ever found to be bad was sight gags - saw steve martin way back & a lot of his stuff was lost cuz u just couldnt see that well.
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38673 3 years ago
lawn is steep
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#38741 3 years ago
I don't recall being able to see much of the stage from the lawn, but they put up a tv or something. Yes, it's slanted, which makes grooving "interesting" and it can get crowded.

But I will only buy GA lawn tickets there and it's not the $. In fact, I'd pay extra for lawn vs being stuck in a seat, but that's just me.

~unable to dance I will crawl
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#38854 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
lawn is steep

perfect man.....i need to strengthen my core whilst boogie-ing

my back & lower torso been much better since shoreline boogie-fest.....the dancin' and the Gold Bond Green have really made the nut
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#38964 3 years ago
I've seen way to many shows there to count. The lawn is fine. You won't see the stage that well but the sound is really descent there for a shed and they have big screen tvs up.
I haven't missed a Dead related show there in the last 30 years and I have always had a good time there.

Now outside is a difrent story . WELCOME to NJ the police state. Theres a small army of undercover and state police running around outside. Walking, on bikes, cars and maybe even a helicopter flying around. Think it was Ozzfest or something can't quite remember. I rember pissing in the woods and having about 10 cops chasing me threw the woods. Got away but it was a crazy chase. All for what watering the trees???????
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#38977 3 years ago
guess I got away with murder, watering some trees on the way in last year I would think that even in NJ they don't send 10 cops out to chase you for taking a wizz. Maybe they thought you were doing something else?

And yes, you'll get some decent exercise if you are groving / spinning on the lawn at PNC It's that slanted stadium style seating, sans the seats.

People do take blankets and I think they rent lawn chairs, all of which are annoying. But don't quote me, if you want to take something inside I suggest checking out what's allowed first.

I've seen various versions of the deat / furtur there and every time I've seen the security guards sneak up on people smoking on the lawn and take their stash and paraphanalia and toss it over the fence. Good news is the people don't get ejected. Point being, watch your stash in the venue.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38993 3 years ago
outside they dont take your stash they take you be careful
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds