• You are here
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

BeaverWood farm camping - Shuttle question....

#36879 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi Paul and company....
Could you share with the forum a few details about the shuttle to and fro the show?

What time will you leave the farm, what time will you return, and how shall us campers plan best for transportation? I am traveling from Maine and want to make sure I'm at the show in time and do not have to rush (i'm happy to hustle, just don't want to be left behind!) at the end of the show.

Thanks much!
BeaverWoodFarm
Junior Boarder

Re: BeaverWood farm camping - Shuttle question....

#36915 3 years, 4 months ago
SURE!
The shuttle will arrive on the farm at 5pm and fill up with the most eager to get to the show.
With our excellent driver "Emmet" at the wheel, you'll wind through traffic-less back roads to Bethel Woods, and drop everyone off at a specific spot, not far from the gates. The bus will then return to the farm and reload, repeating this as many times as it takes to get everyone to the show.
Then at midnight, the bus will be waiting at the drop off spot, and will depart for the farm once full. Again, this will be repeated until everyone is back. IF someone gets "distracted" and misses the last bus...they should just call the farm and we will send a van to get you as well.
This worked GREAT for PHISH and we're sure it'll work just as well for FURTHUR.
Hows that?
BeaverWoodFarm
Junior Boarder

#36923 3 years, 4 months ago
We just realized the show starts at 7pm, not 7:30, so we're gonna have the bus start its runs at 4:30 instead of 5pm.

Sound better?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DirkyDono
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#36980 3 years, 4 months ago
Sounds super! Thanks so much! Looking forward seeing your place.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#37622 3 years, 4 months ago
you folks are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds