• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Western Tour Rideshare iin style and comfort

#34233 3 years, 1 month ago
The western tour can be grueling, with the many roads of miles between venues. Why not do it in style, and enjoy the ride, in my motor home ( 2008 Fleetwood Pace Arrow )“ The Golden Eagle “ . Enjoy the Furthur tour with the comfort and convenience of traveling in a Class A motor coach. In addition to getting you there, you will also be set with your camping arrangements, you’ll have a place to cook meals and have space to do your crafting; so you will have nothing left to do but Smile Smile Smile. Please leave me contact info if you are interested.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, PsychicPyramid, rockinbob
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Re: Western Tour Rideshare iin style and comfort

#34265 3 years, 1 month ago
Roadtripper wrote:
The western tour can be grueling, with the many roads of miles between venues. Why not do it in style, and enjoy the ride, in my motor home ( 2008 Fleetwood Pace Arrow )“ The Golden Eagle “ . Enjoy the Furthur tour with the comfort and convenience of traveling in a Class A motor coach. In addition to getting you there, you will also be set with your camping arrangements, you’ll have a place to cook meals and have space to do your crafting; so you will have nothing left to do but Smile Smile Smile. Please leave me contact info if you are interested.

Very nice! Makes my Honda Odyssey loaner pale in comparison...
All You Need
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34336 3 years, 1 month ago
Roadtripper wrote:

how many spots available? where are you located?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#34528 3 years, 1 month ago
I have room for 5 or 6 passengers.Riders are welcomed to camp with me or arrainge their own accomidations. I just left my home base Pacifica (Bay Area) after thr Shoreline shows to spend the summer in the North West . Right now I am near Mount Renier. I plan on being in the Washington and Oregon wilderness most of the summer. I will be going to Eugene the day before the show, I booked a campsite at an RV park that is about 5 miles from Cuthbert Amplitheater. It was the closest place I could find that has full hookups. I also have a campsite reserved at Monterey Fairgrounds with full hookups. I am going to try to reserve a group campsite at a campground that is about a mile from Red Rocks I may have to tent it there. (regular sites are on a first come basis but they take reservations for group sites of 20 or more I dont know if they take RVs I ill find out tomorrow if it is still available. If I do I will have to find a minimum of 20 heads that want to set up camp there. I dont think that should be hard to find seeing that you can practically walk to the show from the campground. At the one night venues I plan to do some or most of the driving at night following the show. .I would like to arrive the night before most of the venues except The Hard Rock because that's a long ass drive.( I wish they let you camp in the parking lots like they did back in the Dead days)..........
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
amitrottl
Junior Boarder

#34542 3 years, 1 month ago
This sounds pretty epic, shoot me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it brother. I'm not sure yet if I'm making the journey west but I am planning it all out now. Any idea of shared costs would be great, namely gas and accomodations. Food is easy and I always travel with a lot! First time to red rocks and I'm especially excited for that...
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34548 3 years, 1 month ago
i'd love to, i've got 3 others who were going to pile into my subaru for the tour....only thing is were coming from the east so i'd have to leave my care somewhere if we were to do this, not sure where or what the best bet would be...where you headed after monterey?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34562 3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds really mellow. Def. interested.=-) Say, 6 people came with you..like how many miles(total) is the trip, and how much would that translate in to gas, n then how much would each dudes fraction of the gas end up costin. Like altogether. Ya know what i mean? lol Probly gonna take a little math, which isnt my subject. hehe =-)

MUCH love n peaceful vibes. Top o' the morn to all the FurthurForumFamily aka F3 . =-)

P.S. You can either contact me here on the forum, or at my email, which is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#34687 3 years, 1 month ago
If I end up making Red rocks, I'd be way into traveling with you to LV, LA, and Monterey

Ill keep you posted when the time comes, and space permits
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by PsychicPyramid.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#34823 3 years, 1 month ago
The internet is not a power ally of mine. My skills and patience are limited. And I spend a lot of my time in the back country so I am connected to nature more often than the internet. If you have any questions comments or inquiries the best way to contact me is by sending a text or voice mail at (415) 312-7231. My name is Alex Colanero. I have no plans following Monterrey but I'll probably stay in the Bay Area. If there are three of you doing the whole tour we can work together on the logistics to make everything copacetic. As far as cost go I am not calculating mileage weight of passengers amount of lugguge or other special needs. If there are 4 or more riders it will be $100 per person for each venue if there are less than 4 it will be $150 per person for each venue connection. If you plan to do the entire tour beginning in Eugene and ending in Monterrey. It will be discounted to $500. I have been facilitating shamanic ceremonies and rituals for a number of years most of these events involve camping in the wilderness so I have supplies i.e tents sleeping bags and other gear that I am happy to share. I also tow my 4 wheel Drive Jeep wrangler and motorcycle. Which will make it easier for us to take care of our personal needs and issues that come up during the trip. I have been to about 120 dead shows most were in the 80's. After about a 15 year hiatus I'm hooked again Furthur certainly takes the energy and spirit Furthur. Who would have thought? Many thanks and much love I hope you can join me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#35287 3 years, 1 month ago
WHOA

good luck with all that
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds