• You are here
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Best Hotel to stay at after The Greek?

#33427 3 years, 4 months ago
Just got my tix fer the Greek, section c an b I believe an would like to get the hotel outta the way so I don't end up paying too much. Every time I go to the Greek I show up super early and go to Griffith Observatory on the top of the hill. It has some beautiful panoramic sites of La and it's free to go inside and poke around (you can even touch pieces of meteorites!!!!!!!!!!), So something close by would be best, Let's get a Forum Hotel going buy out a floor or somethin haha!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Best Hotel to stay at after The Greek?

#33430 3 years, 4 months ago
i briefly looked into hotels saw a best western not too far, was about 250 a night...there isnt much RIGHT there from what i remember as far as hotels go...i think i might just stay in LA the first night and after the second start heading up to monterey and find somewhere cheap, right off the highway, and next to an in n out burger
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ddsstyle
Visitor

#33445 3 years, 4 months ago
if you wanna pay a reasonable price you gotta drive east several miles to the suburbs and get out of Hollywood. I doubt you will find anything cheap within walking distance, as it is tourist central right there.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#33446 3 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i briefly looked into hotels saw a best western not too far, was about 250 a night...there isnt much RIGHT there from what i remember as far as hotels go...i think i might just stay in LA the first night and after the second start heading up to monterey and find somewhere cheap, right off the highway, and next to an in n out burger

If your headed up to Monterrey then getting out right after the show and crashing at a roadside motel an hour or so north is the ticket!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#33449 3 years, 4 months ago
ddsstyle wrote:
wlewis wrote:

If your headed up to Monterrey then getting out right after the show and crashing at a roadside motel an hour or so north is the ticket!

Agree with the in-n-out burger (hit that up after Shoreline) and the bookin outta town on the second night. I used to get Marriotts for like $40 a night so was pretty blessed in the telly department for a couple yrs. until recently an was hoping not to have to drive out the first night due to wanting to go "Furthur". Might have a house to crash at nearby but will see. I appreciate the suggestions, keep em coming!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#33558 3 years, 4 months ago
i have learned through many years of touring, that plans suck. just go, and things will work out as long as your not a shit head.
im sure there will be a spot between LA and Monterey that the heads will converge upon...
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#34229 3 years, 4 months ago
I lived and worked in Hollywood for 19 years and have been going to shows since 1980. You should check out the Magic Hotel in Hollywood. The rated are the best you will find area it is not to far from the Greeks The rooms have full kitchens the staff are cool and guest also have access to the Magic Castle a Members only Club a historic Hollywood landmark
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds