• You are here
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Furthur Forum Family logo

#34849 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
the only thing is those mushrooms look like amanita muscaria, which isn't a true psychedelic mushroom ...... a lot of mushroom art actually looks that way. What we need is a psilocybin mushroom...

...Those look like amanita muscaria??!!.. fuck, i thought they looked like toadstool from mario. lol. Jus jokin, i get what your sayin. Ill fixx it lol. psilocybin cubensis comin up brothermush.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34851 3 years, 1 month ago
newplatypuswitshrooms.png

............................ tis muy difficulto to cutpaste those mushies. Looks like crap too. Oh well, lol. I was think'n bout throwin in a double rainbow, jus for the fuck of it. heheh Jus a mockup o ideas anyways. I def think the Fcubed should be in there somwhere, n i would dig hav'n some random mushies, but the shirts most definitely need a platypus headed gdskeleton, for that is jus the perfect icon for the forum, if ya think bout it. The love of all that is dead, with the absurdity of a platypus. Its like a metaphor of sorts. hehe =-)

P.S. JUST finished downloadin the TRI Furthur show from the 7th. Sooo stoked. Gonna take my spange'n lunch break tday, at the beach, n gonna watch the show on my laptop, w/ a 40oz o steelreserve. MAN that sounds relaxing. hahaha. Ive found since movin into the garagesuite, ive been more appreciative of the little things. Like the ocean..well the oceans not little, but ya kno what i mean. lol Its nice to jus take a deeeeeep breath, dig your feet into sand, n listen to the waves. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#35198 3 years, 1 month ago
Vedy nice!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#35290 3 years, 1 month ago
right on! sorry about my lack of imput, im not too computer savy, i have drawn up some stuff, but will need a friends help to scan and post. yours looks kewl as shti though, we could all do differnt versions on the same theme... im working on both an 3F or F3 design as well as the words furthur forum family and freak. thought about doing a spoof of the Faboulous Furry Freak Bros.(R. Crumb) comics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#35313 3 years, 1 month ago
Stoked to see what you've put together. Long live the FurthurForumFamily. lol =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#36963 3 years, 1 month ago
ok i am obviously dropppng the b all, here with the posting of an image. i have worked on an image of the letter 3 and number F that looks like and oriental symbol, very incong.
for the record, iam not into making shirts, or lamies. what i am into doing, being a lazy artist, and professional gentalman of leisure, is creating an image, posting it and letting other make there own shirts, with screen print kits, or stencic and fabric shrpies. the idea of making it into a money game im not into. we should all be able to make one shirt, for ourselves, if the image is a single color, and is screen printable, or stencilable. if not im sure someone will screen print one for you but damn it feels good to make something thats one of a kind, you could add your own screen name to the top, and possibly what tour/year to the bottom of the lammies/shirts. lammies are easy, you just make a sticker, and stick it on a note card and put it in one of things that are like plastic sleeves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, PMoondancer
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#37103 3 years, 1 month ago
I can try to mock something up, but I'd like to offer up my Rosemary Avatar, if someone wants to add text. Not a single color, but it could work for shirts/stickers... just a thought.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , ecojaded
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#37215 3 years, 1 month ago
Well, I look forward to viewing all the visual concepts re/ this idea!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds