• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Furthur Forum Family logo

#33004 3 years, 2 months ago
i was at both shoreline shows and totally forgot about the forum meetup at the prankster bus both days! so i think we should have a furthur forum family logo that we can put on shirts, lammies, stickers, whatever. i am an artist and will work on a design, and welcome other artists on the board to do so also. i am goin to make my design simple enough to be screen printed with one color and still look kewl, and also can be stenciled, i.e. print out a copy of the design, cut out the image, use it with fabric markers/paint/whatever as a stencil to put the design on the shirt or whatever peace of cloth you like. also i assume one would have to be careful about copyright infringment, even though my image will be given away freely, it will be an original work of art and will not copy any greatful dead icons.
this way when we see each other in the lot we can be like 'WHAT UP FORUM PEEPS"
could even incorporate what part of the country your from/and your forum handle.
come up with kewl original ideas and post them. i will too, but it will take me a while cause im slow with computers
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum Family logo

#33017 3 years, 2 months ago
F cubed if you know what I mean (to the third power) . Many hidden meanings in that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33134 3 years, 2 months ago
i like this idea i posted in summer tout in general section bethel is first stop for us i got prefered parking and plan to get a spot by the trees with picnic table lot D i believe i want to leave a sign in front window furthur board member,we'll be tailgating food and beverages will be available to forum members
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdogdonna
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#33201 3 years, 2 months ago
i am working on a 3F logo that looks kinda like an oriental/arabic symbol. it could stand for
Furthur Forum Family or
Furthur Forum Freak depending on your taste/mood...
i will post my shit soon. it will be real simple, and easy to manipulate by including your board name/etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, iamthedoor, sgrmagmom, nastero, kmhpsu, DeadHead420
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#33422 3 years, 2 months ago
It would be with great pride that I would sport a Forum logo! Wish I could make it out east an meet the forum members out there but will def see the West Coast ones Furthur down that row-add.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#33538 3 years, 2 months ago
yall feel free to post your own stuff, im just one person, we can all be involved.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#33940 3 years, 2 months ago
I have a resource for shirts at 7 or 8 bucks per shirt.

Let me know if I can help. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#33959 3 years, 2 months ago
forum shirts are a great idea!
they have philzone shirts so why not ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#33962 3 years, 2 months ago
There should be a skeleton witha platypus head incorporated into the image. lol
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34056 3 years, 2 months ago
i like it dh420
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears