• You are here
rd2rune
Fresh Boarder

Parking Lot Scene in Hampton

#3258 3 years, 5 months ago
Anyone know what to expect at the Further show in Hampton?
What time the parking lot opens? What's allowed in the parking lot? Vending?
I've heard this was one of Jerry's favorite venues.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Parking Lot Scene in Hampton

#3278 3 years, 5 months ago
it's hard to say
it was wide open back in the day.......
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Scottyboy
Fresh Boarder

#3350 3 years, 5 months ago
Last winter tour they allowed an old fashion scene. The lot was open to vendors around 2 pm. I was approached by a Hampton cop while my wife and I were setting up shop and he said "welcome, good luck and have a good time". As far as I know it was a peaceful night with no idiots messing up the scene. I hope the mood is the same this year.
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#3739 3 years, 5 months ago
We were there for SCI at Halloween and there was a decent lot, but undies everywhere. Seemed like they had no problem with the vending though. The laws in Virginia are much more strict than other places so be smart.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#4005 3 years, 5 months ago
Going to be at this show hoping for a good Shakedown
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#4508 3 years, 5 months ago
did not spend my day in the lot there last year but when i hit the scene before showtime to dig it for a minute, things looked boomin...people everywhere doin whatever...did not hear of any problems with undercovers or anything--at least like we would the following night in fairfax, and even witness....terrible. and worse this year!!! anyways i think everyone should expect some good weather and good times at the mothership, see ya'll there
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#4691 3 years, 4 months ago
I too was there for SCI on halloween. Tshirts food crafts awsome lot. Be careful Undies everywhere worse than I ever saw
Cops were breaking into peoples cars that dogs signaled and searching the cars with no one around. I confronted them.
The same goes for the inside. Puff Puff Cuffed
Cub
Senior Boarder

#4859 3 years, 4 months ago
Hampton used to be cool. Not anymore (according to seasoned tapers). The whole scene is a big money maker for the local PO-PO. The venue rocks but I wouldn't do anything outside of the hotel. Arrive late, leave immediately for the next show.
kendallism913
Fresh Boarder
Be where you are

#87254 2 years, 9 months ago
I was there the past 2 times furthur was there, in April this past time, I LOVE the shakedown, Live for it, after the show we started up on the drum circle again with guitar and I played tambourine and sang people with lightup hola hoops came over, it was amazing, but before the show was out the cops were telling people to pack it up, which, people did the usually dimming the lights, looking busy, but as far as I know, it ended well. Come next time if you didn't this past time, the shakedown is half the environment of the show in my opinion
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds