• You are here
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Ratdog Paramount Theatre Asbury Park

#325797 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Who is doing the show? I have a room at the Berkeley Hotel a block from the venue. A Sunday beach show in a small old theatre with Bobby and the boys. Contact me and lets meet up.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ratdog Paramount Theatre Asbury Park

#326111 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I will be there
thebends
Junior Boarder

#326220 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I'm looking for a ticket for the show... Anyone selling?
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder

#328133 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Don't be afraid to come and join the party every day. I should get in town about noon.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#328533 3 months, 1 week ago
see you all down by the beach Parking will be pretty tough.
Country Fresh
Junior Boarder

#328567 3 months, 1 week ago
I gave my tickets away. Didnt want to go through the hassle of the Jersey Shore on the weekend. Hope everyone has fun and we'll see y'all down the road.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#328795 3 months, 1 week ago
Country Fresh wrote:
I gave my tickets away. Didnt want to go through the hassle of the Jersey Shore on the weekend. Hope everyone has fun and we'll see y'all down the road.

A Ratdog show is a hassle? Those are the types of hassles I wish I was bombarded with.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder

#328877 3 months, 1 week ago
jaredlang wrote:
Country Fresh wrote:

A Ratdog show is a hassle? Those are the types of hassles I wish I was bombarded with.

Wasn't a hassle at all. Since it was a Sunday there was no traffic. No problem parking, you could get a hotel room a 100 yards from the venue, hanging out at the Wonderbar pre show or on the beach on a beautiful day, bikinis everywhere. The place only held 1500 and was rough getting in but they got us all in before the show started. Now if it was a Fri or sat maybe a different story. I would definitely go back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#330587 3 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
Country Fresh wrote:

Wasn't a hassle at all. Since it was a Sunday there was no traffic. No problem parking, you could get a hotel room a 100 yards from the venue, hanging out at the Wonderbar pre show or on the beach on a beautiful day, bikinis everywhere. The place only held 1500 and was rough getting in but they got us all in before the show started. Now if it was a Fri or sat maybe a different story. I would definitely go back.

Please post a picture of you in a bikini.

Thanks
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 1.08 seconds