• You are here
freebird
Fresh Boarder

German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#3201 3 years, 6 months ago
Howdy Folks,

I`m a german Deadhead and just found out there are two Concerts with Phil and Bob in the 5. and 6. of April in Florida.
After I´ve seen the Grateful Dead in 1990 in Germany and 1991 in Orlando I dream about to see the Dead again. Even without Jerry I really would like to see some of the good old Grateful Dead members playing again. Now it would be possible to see this two shows in Florida and I would come for only two weeks to the States to see them playing. To continue I would go to the Wanee Festival to see Bill with the 7 Walkers. The perfect tour
I tried to get a ticket on the Furthur homepage but it seems that the Floor-Tickets in Orlando are sold out. Is that right? Is only the Floor sold out ? I tried also a Block-Ticket which was sold out.
The location in Boca Raton I didn`t check out yet.
Could you please help me or tell me how to get tickets for the Furthur concerts? I would like to be sure to get into the concerts before I book my flight.
Please send me a mail at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or answer here.
Thank you very much in advance.

Deadhead-greetings over the ocean
Love&Peace
Stephan
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by freebird.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

Re: German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#4681 3 years, 5 months ago
hey Stephen,

good move on checkin' these cats out as their really on a roll and seem to be enjoying this as much as we are.

the stage in Orlando will be set up at 1/2 court so there will only be 1/2 the floor sets as usual but will make most every seat amazing.

Boca is GA so I wouldn't worry about that.

have a blast and Keep On Truckin' !!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Charlie Sheen.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

Re: German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#4682 3 years, 5 months ago
oh, to answer your question Stephen, Ticketmaster.com has them.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds