• You are here
mindleftbody
Fresh Boarder

Re: CAMP on a FARM near BETHEL, w/ bus to show!

#41275 3 years, 3 months ago
I was planning on staying there tomorrow with a bunch of friends... any tips on other places to stay up there tomorrow? Would like to figure it out before we start driving, thanks for any help!
AOXOMOXOA
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#41320 3 years, 3 months ago
i tried calling dancing cat and fiddlers yesterday evening, neither picked up...maybe this morning?? my friend who did the phish shows knows another campground---skinners falls in narrowsburg, going to be our last resort if the other two are a no go...really looking for somewhere with the shuttle...leaving for bethel within the hour
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#41351 3 years, 3 months ago
FIDDLERS is on Facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1782640550
We still have room ! I also have a post here in the forum with more info and a map... furthur.net/forum/fan-connect/39981-camp...hel-starts-thursday-

The address for GPS - 28 Martin Lane, Mongaup Valley, 12762

Paul... will call you about shuttle.
As of now neither the Cat nor we have shuttle service - maybe we can team for the cost???
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

Re: Camping near Bethel Woods for July 16

#41355 3 years, 3 months ago
I am told that Beaver Woods farms was shut down last night by the health inspector, etc. Make alternate plans if you were planning on staying there and best of luck finding a hotel remotely close....
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#41356 3 years, 3 months ago
Fiddlers wrote:
Just called Dancing cat... we're going to do all we can to take care of your people.

So is jacking prices through the roof for the concert crowd considered taking care of people, ala the Dancing Cat? Just curious....
Chester
More or less in line

#41371 3 years, 3 months ago
Crappy news. A lot of folks were headed to your place. Looks like the town gov't. there sucks. I hope it doesn't put
a damper on anyones fun. And, don't blame Beaverwood farm. It's not their fault.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#41410 3 years, 3 months ago
Guess you'd better call them... we're only charging 30 bucks for a car/tent and 4 people what's the cat charging?
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#41411 3 years, 3 months ago
guess you'd better call them... we're only charging 30 bucks for a car/tent and 4 people. What's the Cat charging?
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#41412 3 years, 3 months ago
Nupsdog wrote:
Fiddlers wrote:
Just called Dancing cat... we're going to do all we can to take care of your people.

So is jacking prices through the roof for the concert crowd considered taking care of people, ala the Dancing Cat? Just curious....

SEE THE POST ABOVE THIS > we're still charging 3 bucks for 4 people...
Fiddlers
Junior Boarder

#41413 3 years, 3 months ago
damn this thing... it's 30 ... not 3
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds